Jul 24, 2023
Vtaw Mods up to 2024-02-21
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 7 & 8 4K Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta 0.05:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
- Use a VPN if you can't access Bunkr. I will not be uploading elsewhere due to DMCA.
- You will need 7zip to extract.
- Some files are split due to file size restrictions and Bunkr adds random characters to the end of file names causing an error when extracting so you need to delete those characters.
This is the proper file name format: <filename>.7z.00x
For example:
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.001
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.002
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.003
VtawWardrobe9Materialsv1.0 4K.7z.004

If there are any mods missing let me know. The files get purged if no one downloads them after a certain amount of time.
Thank you very much friend!

BruhBruhBruhBruh100

Jun 3, 2021
Vtaw Mods up to 2024-05-08
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
- Use a VPN if you can't access Bunkr. I will not be uploading elsewhere due to DMCA.
- Some files are split due to file size restrictions and Bunkr adds random characters to the end of file names causing an error when extracting so you need to delete those characters.
For example:

If there are any mods missing let me know. The files get purged if no one downloads them after a certain amount of time.
Thank you very much.

lbrown4077

Nov 16, 2023
ah thanks. I see VTAW kinda put a subscription behind his 4k wardrobe materials swaps

Last edited:

lbrown4077

Nov 16, 2023
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
For example:

Any chance of Mileena materials swaps? Many thanks!

Sylvestial

May 19, 2024
Small Mods Materials:

Wardrobe 9 4K:

Wardrobe 10 Beta:

Notes:
- Use uBlock Origin.
For example:

Could you upload the Doctor Curie textures? Thanks!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Where do you guys go to get FO4 mods that are behind paywalls on patreon and the like? I have been trying to find an author's stuff for a while and either he's not very distributed or is really aggressive about taking things down. Not posting their name here in case they have a web scrape alert set up. They create Wardrobe sets though, should give you the author in the first result.
I played a lot of FO4. Basic to sexy to lewd.
Never have i encountered mods where you had to pay for it.
I am sure there is a channel on Discord where you get them if there are any pay ones.

Jake_Ava

May 3, 2022
Does anybody have the material packs for and ? Been searching for these. Much appreciated if someone does and be willing to share.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Where do you guys go to get FO4 mods that are behind paywalls on patreon and the like? I have been trying to find an author's stuff for a while and either he's not very distributed or is really aggressive about taking things down. Not posting their name here in case they have a web scrape alert set up. They create Wardrobe sets though, should give you the author in the first result.
I go the website loverslab.com for my fallout mods. Idk if they have some paid mods.