Jun 15, 2018
Direct sequel? Probably not.
The characters appearing in another game set in the same universe? Of course, that's the dev's style.
I just read fushidaratei's ci-en posts and he actually said he intends to make at least 2 or 3 more sequels out of this, albeit not sure when. He even posted a new character for future game named sernadio. So yeah I'm positive we're getting a sequel to it, and mayhap happens sooner than we thought~

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I just read fushidaratei's ci-en posts and he actually said he intends to make at least 2 or 3 more sequels out of this, albeit not sure when. He even posted a new character for future game named sernadio. So yeah I'm positive we're getting a sequel to it, and mayhap happens sooner than we thought~
can you post those new screenshots here? at least people might wanna see the progress of his another new game project of his.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I play those games without sound because I am listening to my own music on my PC.
How can I shut off the music I don't need it and don't want to hear it?
Don't misunderstand me your sound and music is good.
I like to play like this for all rpg maker games I play. No sound and music.
Okay found them :)

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
ugh another shota game... why couldn't he just stick to the Delta theme, I'm so tired of this cross-dressing fixation the Japanese seem to have...

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
I'm a bit confused (no pun intended), is the protagonist a femboy like the previous game or are they actually a girl?
we've gone far beyond twink territory with that hairdo

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused (no pun intended), is the protagonist a femboy like the previous game or are they actually a girl?
we've gone far beyond twink territory with that hairdo
Actual female that gets turn into a male 10 minutes into the game. So the MC being feminine makes sense.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
ugh another shota game... why couldn't he just stick to the Delta theme, I'm so tired of this cross-dressing fixation the Japanese seem to have...
dude... if you don't like what the japanese are offering then don't take it. That's like walking into a mcdonald's and complaining they don't serve vodka.
its unfortunate but if you take out the things their culture likes, you'll just strip the fibres of the tapestry and will have something boring and westernized

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Actual female that gets turn into a male 10 minutes into the game. So the MC being feminine makes sense.
hunh. that's new I guess. I've seen it the other way around usually, but this direction.
Glad only one person here went REEEE TRANSPHOBES, and was still willing to accept that Japan has evolved in an entirely different environment and therefore has different opinions... Cause that tripe is just neo-colonialism forcing value systems on other people, and one of the things I play h-games for is to get away from the stress of people shoving their morals as law on other people. Its literally a crime in my country to be politically incorrect...

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to get the last 3 scenes?
I did everything I could do so far, got through all the dungeons and also beat the secret boss that Nagi had sealed.

user0032

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to get the last 3 scenes?
I did everything I could do so far, got through all the dungeons and also beat the secret boss that Nagi had sealed.
You need to unlock all the dishes in the pub (catching practically all the fishes) and talk to the comander then talk to ludu and she will give you something that let you unlock the scenes when you go to sleep with a girl, there is also a hidden scene that is not shown in the gallery doing the same with nagi.

Reactions: MrSerji

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
You need to unlock all the dishes in the pub (catching practically all the fishes) and talk to the comander then talk to ludu and she will give you something that let you unlock the scenes when you go to sleep with a girl, there is also a hidden scene that is not shown in the gallery doing the same with nagi.
Oh okay, then I'll give that a try :D
Thanks in advance ^^

Anyone know how to edit money? Save Editor Online doesn't show the value nor name.
You can use a cheat editor like ArtMoney to change this.

• Thinking Face

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone know how to edit money? Save Editor Online doesn't show the value nor name.
You can straight up do it via CE. Just putting in the base value of the money you have the scanning once or twice after spending will let you find where it is and edit it immediately.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Any post game Crona lewdness? I don't know if I'm missing anything. Her scenes seem to be the only ones that can't be replayed at least in some form post game.

Edit: To be clear, that is aside from the gallery in the main menu.

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
when i played this in japanese, all people said this was a Prequel to the oher game, but after seeing the girl from the other game saying "I left the shop to my little sister" and saying that she has experience with "femenine-guys" its clear that this is a sequel

P.D: some of you can upload a save file with a lot of money and cristals at the begining of the game? i dont know how to use editors

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Sommion
Chronologically this takes place after but also between and

Reactions: Nameofman

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
when i played this in japanese, all people said this was a Prequel to the oher game, but after seeing the girl from the other game saying "I left the shop to my little sister" and saying that she has experience with "femenine-guys" its clear that this is a sequel

P.D: some of you can upload a save file with a lot of money and cristals at the begining of the game? i dont know how to use editors
All the games from this dev share universe. This one is a sequel of the Frontier of Sister (...)
Now with the Delta saga is a little more complicated because time travel and all that.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes