• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
There's arguably an easier way to acquire the Pebble. Grind enough levels with a certain character in the secret dungeon after donating the max amount of gold to Sebastian. I believe the requirement is to finish the dungeon with a high level, but I can't give you certainty since I only did one run. That said, once you finish the dungeon you will receive the Pebble along with the one of the best armor pieces in the game.
I don't really know about doing that since I've never thought of it but I suppose you can do the secret dungeon first and then the secret boss after, I just think that its best to get the boss out of the way first 'cause it is strong but do whichever one you want to do first.

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Cheat Engine 7.0, values are just what you see in-game, no modifiers.
[/QUOTE]

I still cant cheat, i just want to beat the secret boss

Loading_

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone know if there are any tricks to the playhouse mini games?
Or are they truly luck based?
From personal experience its pure RNG, if you want to make the best out of them id suggest you save before and try until you succeed.

I do agree it is pure RNG, but you can try this trick instead of going in blindly:

For anyone with the same question:
-How to beat the guessing game-
Lets say you're at the last stage...
Guess the number from 0 to 9999. So what you do is:
  • 9999+1 = 10000 (just apply the same rule on the other phases too)
  • tell the girl 5000 (10000/2): In this case, she tells me its a lot higher.
  • tell the girl 7500 [(10000+5000)/2]: Once again she says its a lot higher.
  • tell the girl 8750 [(10000 + 7500)/2]: Once again she says its a lot higher.
  • tell the girl 9375 [(10000 + 8750)/2]: Once again she says its a lot higher:
  • tell the girl 9687 [(10000 + 9375)/2]: This time she says its a lot lower, so we now know its between 9375 and 9687
  • tell the girl 9531 [(9375+9687)/2]: This time she answers its a little lower (I wasted my other chances by accident by doing this tutorial, but you get the gist of it)
Other things that might be helpful, which can help improving your chances if you use it:
  • little _: its normally within 10-100 units (depends on which phase you're on)
  • "close, just a tiny bit _": normally within 1-2 units

This will not guarantee you a victory, you will need a bit of luck too, but to give an idea, i got the 9999 answer with 3 attempts of that phase.

Did you succeed? Congrats, you just learn what a Binary-Search is c:
How and why does this work? Witchcraft.

1626144104378.png

No, I'm sorry sir, I'm just a nerd.

If anyone knows better tricks than this, or if you know the exact values for each phase from the girl's tips, feel free to correct me c:

Reactions: Beyo

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Got an error playing the guessing game, apparently "pipiiiii.mp3" is missing from SE.wolf.

false_myth_err.png

It's possible to continue playing without any problems, but that specific sound will obviously not play.

This was triggering my OCD... after searching for a while I ended up finding "pipiiiii.mp3" in another wolfrpg game (I'm pretty sure it's the same sound file) and I repackaged SE.wolf adding the missing file. Sharing it here for my fellow OCD sufferers.

Download

Edit: Kagura's official 1.01 patch fixes this and other issues, download it

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone figured out how to have outdoor sex without buying them from Sebastian? I know you need the pebble stone what do you do once you have gotten?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Got an error playing the guessing game, apparently "pipiiiii.mp3" is missing from SE.wolf.

View attachment 1304529

It's possible to continue playing without any problems, but that specific sound will obviously not play.

This was triggering my OCD... after searching for a while I ended up finding "pipiiiii.mp3" in another wolfrpg game (I'm pretty sure it's the same sound file) and I repackaged SE.wolf adding the missing file. Sharing it here for my fellow OCD sufferers.

You might as well get the v1.01 patch from Kagura, which fixes that and some other issues.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
You might as well get the v1.01 patch from Kagura, which fixes that and some other issues.
Didn't know that Kagura released a patch, I checked the Steam page and there were zero update notices or changelogs, I should have checked their official site. Thanks for the info, I've just downloaded and installed it.

Funnily enough, my repackaged SE.xp3 ended up having the exact same size as the one included in the 1.01 patch. But yeah, their patch fixes other issues (at least it does change more files), so I've done that for nothing :poop:

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Anyone figured out how to have outdoor sex without buying them from Sebastian? I know you need the pebble stone what do you do once you have gotten?
There might be a way to do that without getting the Open Mind stuff from Sebastian but I don't know said way simply cuz I'm not one for figuring certain things out. As for the Pebble it hides your presence and makes it so ppl don't notice you so really you can do the deed just about anywhere

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
still missing 3 last scenes (after epilogue scene) in the collection room after completing the secret boss and secret dungeon. Anyone knows how to unlock them?

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
As far as I can tell from checking the game files, there's nothing below the Epilogue scene. If it says that you have unlocked 37/37 events, that's it.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Hmmmm... "creampie" ... "harem" ... "oral sex" ... "vaginal sex" ... The screenshots do not make it obvious, but according to the tags... yes ?

Seriously now, yes, but the H-scenes are all done in pixel art. No CGs.

Reactions: HaloPhoenix

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
Four chapters in total, one for each heroine.

I do not think the heroines have a level cap. Once a heroine reaches level 10, the game replaces their level counter with an 'X', but you can still level them up.

RhinoHeadbutt

Sep 9, 2017
IIRC, you have to donate your hard-earned cash to his Blue Feather Fund to unlock a bonus dungeon, then complete said dungeon to get the item for "free."

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes