Wladi142

May 21, 2018
surprising fun game, nice story so far, a little on the "i try way to hard to be funny" side but its something.

And the Sprites are nicely animated and have a lot of variations, which i enjoyed

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
These characters look a lot like that other game made by this dev where you sister makes sex toys

RayBar

May 12, 2020
are there any animated/2dcg scenes or is it just pixel/sprite animations? I am asking because i don't see any in preview images. Thanks.

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I like the style, but the dev just seems to reuse stuff with as little changes as they can get away with, to the point where I can't even tell which games were actually made first without looking at the release dates. Usually art improve and features get added but if that happened here I couldn't see it.

Reactions: kylemorre
Jan 2, 2018
I almost 100% this game. Just miss 2 scenes which i cannot find. It's the two before the morning section. Does anyone have any idea? Don't tell me i hecc up during spaceship section

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
Ugh i really like this style of game but i really don't like the dev after all the transphobic shit that was in the 3rd game

i don't know what's this dev think but he really should keep politics out of H-games
I've been a huge fan of all of this devs games, but I don't recall anything Transphobic in any of them, let alone game 3. What happened?

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know if there are any tricks to the playhouse mini games?
Or are they truly luck based?

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if there are any tricks to the playhouse mini games?
Or are they truly luck based?
From personal experience its pure RNG, if you want to make the best out of them id suggest you save before and try until you succeed.

kzdah12

Aug 7, 2017
this game should be female protagonist the guy literal look like a girl im sick of the games made girly male characters

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone got a 100% save for this gem? My Japanese save somehow refuse to cooperate with the English version.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Nice little game, had fun going through it. Cheated gold through because it was really grindy to do the part-time jobs without any payout (no extra scenes) and stats (only at the end, the secret boss is too much RNG for my taste, so I boosted them after the third attempt).

The protag is a bit of a wimp, most of the scenes are lead by the females, but there is no NTR, which is always a plus in my book. Overall I enjoyed the story more than I thought I would.

Well if anyone really doesn't want to play it, I attached a 100% save file. Just drop it in your game folder (where the game.exe is) Gallery is under memories in the menu, save file is in slot 5 if you want to run around the world fucking the main/side girls.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes