KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018
Nice little game, had fun going through it. Cheated gold through because it was really grindy to do the part-time jobs without any payout (no extra scenes) and stats (only at the end, the secret boss is too much RNG for my taste, so I boosted them after the third attempt).

The protag is a bit of a wimp, most of the scenes are lead by the females, but there is no NTR, which is always a plus in my book. Overall I enjoyed the story more than I thought I would.

Well if anyone really doesn't want to play it, I attached a 100% save file. Just drop it in your game folder (where the game.exe is) Gallery is under memories in the menu, save file is in slot 5 if you want to run around the world fucking the main/side girls.
What did you use to cheat?

n1veau

May 5, 2018
I'm stuck. How do you get into the back room at Club Family to see Marika?
Don't know where you are stuck exactly, but you can finish the game without any blocks. Try to go to the club at a different time of the day maybe. If the quest-star is at the club on the map, the door you are looking for is on the far right I think.

What did you use to cheat?
Cheat Engine 7.0, values are just what you see in-game, no modifiers.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Don't know where you are stuck exactly, but you can finish the game without any blocks. Try to go to the club at a different time of the day maybe. If the quest-star is at the club on the map, the door you are looking for is on the far right I think.

It's at night and my objective it to meet Marika in the club back room for sex. There's no quest icon and the door on the right doesn't do anything. There's no way to interact with it.

n1veau

May 5, 2018
It's at night and my objective it to meet Marika in the club back room for sex. There's no quest icon and the door on the right doesn't do anything. There's no way to interact with it.
As far as I know, there is no objective in the main story you can archive at night, go sleep, and come back when it's daytime. Keep in mind the club is closed in the early morning (only the first 1-3 slots, not sure atm).

KaiserKai

Jun 7, 2018

Always have trouble installing that thing. Don't suppose you can make a save from start with max gold, crystals, and high stats?

Sep 20, 2019
Where do I go after the Gil boss fight in the church? I'm being told to go to a hidden passage in the back of a room but I don't see a map marker.

Edit: nvm didn't see the door on the side of the church i'm dumb

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
niiiice. fushidara's games are always a treat even if just for the sprite animations being such high quality. i liked delta, liked poluluka even more, super excited to get into this!

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020

do you know what the addresses are for money, and rinnel? I can't seem to find it on my own

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
do you know what the addresses are for money, and rinnel? I can't seem to find it on my own
You can just do it manually. Put in the value of your money/rinnel, run a dungeon, see which changes, adjust and then set it as you need.

Jul 31, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm stuck or just need to grind more. It says another day maybe I'll train rita a bit. I've gotten her to like level 8 though and i'm not seeing anything new pop up for me even though when I got that quest she was like level 4 or 5 I think. There is a sub event in the nature district that I can't seem to find to save my life. Any advice would be appreciated

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out. Was looking in the wrong region turns out it was in the manor..................oh well lol. I think I can progress now i'm seeing new things now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes