collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
where are all the fishing spots? i missing most of the right side fish on the list and all i know is the wharf and nature district as fishing spots, are there some spots that i need to check?

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
where are all the fishing spots? i missing most of the right side fish on the list and all i know is the wharf and nature district as fishing spots, are there some spots that i need to check?
Anywhere you can get close to the water. so those 2 and the church as well. there are multiple spots in each area

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i try to fish the last 2 fish for the tavern but i cant find them even on special day, what timing and spot i need to be to find them? i only get the gold loach after gold loach that it is killing me (and nature district is the church)

edit: or nvm i can cheat that by buying the data

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
does anyone know if the dungeon will stay on level 1 or am I just a dumdum and don't know how to increase the dungeon's level
other dungeons become avaible the more you progress the story, i dont recomend farming the early dungeons except for a better weapon than what you have even if it is not a rare one, i completed the fights with just weapons that had a lot of damage but sacrificed a lot of defense so it was not hard for me (you can retry a fight you lose if you want with no penalty)

but if still find the combat hard or unlucky (since luck can play a lot in combat) sebastian can make the game easier (even if i did not try it but it was an added feature for that reason i believe)

now for my question........... how the hell i get the peble chest with no need to pay 99999 rinnel?

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Ok seems Kagura changed it to be a cart download they were just a list of patches for there games.. what a pain they made it. I don't have the patch myself anymore so I just zipped up my entire game folder that had been patched.

So here is the download.
thanks dude, that helps a lot

OreoSoftCake

Dec 20, 2020
which is more important using gift for your stats or giving it to heroines? i m still in the middel of the game (after beating nagi), doesnt seem any strong enemies. But heroine help is really usefull (for me miria).

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes