VN - Ren'Py - Family Affair [v0.120] [PandaLover]

1. 3.00 star(s)

skrilexx

This is my first review, because i'm a bit annoyed. This game is nice and simple, very interesting. You can count this as pro (there is not much of a story , very little).
    I have no problem with trans/futa content, i wouldn't be playing this game otherwise. I like it actually. But there is too much of it, its like 80% trans content, and 20% of the rest, you literally get to fuck the trans all the time if you follow that path. Which is kinda annoying, i wished there was more regular/hetero content
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Towik

Story - It's almost non-existent. Characters are suppose to be a family but all i see is people acting really weird, barely any context to them. 25/100

Art/Image - One of the most ugly, disturbing looking renders i have ever seen. About 33% or so, of females in this game look like they are after or in the middle of transferring to the other side...15/100

In short, boring, ugly and disturbingly horribly done.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sickdude

Fun to play, nice characters, BUT the most intriguing for me is the relationship with Sydney and I really hope with her becoming more and more dominant their will be a path in the future until the very end ;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

This game has no grind, no complex paths which require walkthrough, does not demand you to replay it see all content. Renders done well, dialogs written fine and kept short. Also, trans content is appreciated too. I would like some dominant futa character too, but single game cannot match all of one's tastes. Overall, this game is done well and has grate "utility" value.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

I Fart Loud and Stinky

One of the worst games I've ever played.
    The game's name refers to incest but most of the game is transsexual content of characters who are not related.
    Perhaps the correct name for the game would be Transsexual Affair.
    The sister character is beautiful but the developer ignores her without giving her any content.
    History itself is terrible.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vrdude18

Love, LOVE, LOVE it!
    One of those VN/Games that you should just jump in and play rather than reading the whinny entitled comments left by many who most likely have zero idea how much effort these dev's put in for little return.
    Characters are great and very realistic.
    The trans characters are brilliant and very much a highlight of the story.
    The MC with his oldest sister and her friend who runs the bar could easily have their own spin-off TV series as they are hilarious.
    This gets my number one vote for best humor writing.
    Also great to have a decent VN with no sandbox for a change. Grindy sandbox games were starting to wear me out.
    Sure, the animations are basic but who cares? That's not a biggy when you have such fun awesome characters.
    10/10 and higher from me.
    WELL DONE!
    Keep devving you awesome Dev! Love your stuff.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Cristobal Ah

I really like the models of this game but the animations destroy this game in my opinion, the cut-scenes are an important part of the game and seriously might need another look. or re-vamping. Not trying to be rude or disrespectful to the work done, mind you but this is my two cents.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

redghost14

Game isn't bad, but there's a serious lack of choice in who you when it comes to sexual partners. It basically becomes a slideshow for long portions due to you automatically having sex with certain characters. Most optional partners are the shemale/trans ones. (There are two.)
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Bloodguard

This is worth playing for some nice scenes between the Mum and MC, but other than that, not a lot going for it.
    The Good
    The Mum is a sexy MILF, and has some anal/sub scenes with the MC that are pretty hot. She also does not waste any time jumping him, though it doesn't really explain why. Very nice that the Mum is the first sexual partner, as incest games that hold the Mum as some Holy Grail, and make you wait years to bone her, are very irritating. Some of the character design and renders are pretty solid, some are pretty horrible, the render quality is all over the map. Regular updates, and decent amount of lewd scenes so far, though some are pretty poor.
    The Not So Good
    Bare bones story at best, it doesn't even really hold the lewd scenes together, no real character or story progression, and the events seem to jump back and forth in time, over the course of the days.
    MC looks like a teenage zombie, or maybe one of those sparkly vampires, without the sparkles. Pretty hard to look at most of the time.
    One of the Sister is hot, the other looks like an ugly boy, and even though it's called a family affair, there is no lewd content with them yet, aside from some dreams that don't count. Not even some building to lewd content, they don't even seem to notice the MC exists most of the time. This game has been in Dev for a while, and they should have some sexy time by now.
    Dialogue is pretty rough, MCs personality is pretty much a dial tone, and none of the choices seem to matter much aside from choosing which content you want to see.
    Full on 50% of the lewd scenes are with Trans characters, which seems fine at first, but there is only 2 and there are a lot of non-trans characters that get little or no action as a result of this imbalance. The Dev also seems to have a very specific way he wants the Trans characters to be treated, and if the MC doesn't conform he seems to get punished, and eventually rejected. this is very strange, and not a good way to handle these characters in my opinion.
    Animations are not very good, not varied much at all, and are way too short.

Overall has some nice content with the Mum, and had some real potential. Not enough story to give more than 2 stars, and even if you are open to Trans content it is not handled very well. I think this game can be improved in many ways, but it's probably better to start fresh.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Jambalam

The game is called "Family Affair" and is mostly about transexual sex with people who aren't related to you. That name suggests one thing for the game, and gives you something else entirely. The parts that aren't about transexual sex are mostly about have sex with unrelated older women, which again has nothing to do with your "Family", or even an "Affair," as far as I could tell. Imagine if "Dating My Daughter" was not about dating your daughter, but was instead about having sex with clowns, who are not your daughter. The creator can make whatever game they like, but they should understand that a name can set the tone for a game. Also, most of the models look weirdly dirty or worn down. I get that the creator was probably attempting to go for a more realistic look, but the models ended up looking like they've had a few run-ins with meth.

Over all, if you are looking for a game where you will be having sex with your family, this is not the game for you.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

harsha_26

If you are a hardcore Mom/Son fan who also hates blueballs, Then this game is for you. It is very rare to see this level of continous action for Mom compare to other VN/games. It's always like a dream come true for me.

I have played many other Mom games, but this is consistently giving action for Mom for almost every heterosexual update.

Mom's model, building the scenes, outfits, kink stuff in sex scenes are all worth trying. I wish kink stuff with mom may go higher in future updates.

Animations isn't a strong suit for this dev. Hope he will try to focus on that in future updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

pietro1234

Very good game, one that treats it's characters with respect and not one off jokes or fetishes that never show up again. Sid story line is by far the best transgender story I've ever seen in any game, it doesn't play it off as some joke or one time skippable event, it goes on and make the Mc and sid develop a relationship and all that's included on the package.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

jan.spam

this game gets from me a strong 4-star. Nice models, renders, a LOT of sex scenes and funny great dialogues. There is absolutely no grind, lewd scenes start quickly and there is quite a bit of different kinks served.

the reason I won't give the full 5 stars is because there is hardly any storyline to follow and there are no real choices and consequences. it feels rather like a movie than a VN, it is on auto-pilot flying from scene to scene. What little choice you have left is mainly if you'd like to see more "controversial" kinks like trans. Finally, the game's music tracks do nothing for your immersion and sound rather like elevator music.

All things considered, great game with a lot of content, download and enjoy.. and if you can find it in your heart (and wallet) support the Dev.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

hobobobb

Graphically a very impressive game.
    However, the graphics alone are not enough to save this title.
    The writing is passable (at best), but the thing that loses out on stars for me;

The attitude of the Developer, PandaLover seems to have made the decision to create a game that tries to skirts as close to the NTR tag as it possibly can, while utilizing technicalities to claim that the game "Has no NTR - honestly". An example of this 'technicality mindset' would be thus (and to be clear, this IS an example and NOT a spoiler of game content);

MC sees a girl being gang-banged by a football team as he heads towards the showers. After the showers, seeing the same girl, MC realizes that she is your crush from high school. They talk, go for coffee and eventually start dating.

Technical label or not, this won't fly with certain players, and hiding behind the protection of a 'technicality in the labeling isn't going to change that. Expecting otherwise is incredulous at best, deceptive at worst.

The result, a game that 'technically' has no NTR, but that is very likely to annoy and cause anyone who dislikes the NTR/Sharing fetish style of games to quit and delete.

Personally, I think its a shame as the artwork is actually VERY good. But I would not $upport this project because of the content. And likely would not $upport the Developer because of the 'technically shielded' attitude.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

froufrou2019

*Warning I did not play the trans content*

This is a purely rushed mess, there is absolutely no development between you and the other characters, renders are ok but the naughty scenes are a slideshow. The first time you get it on with landlady (mom) it's comically abrupt, there's no built up or explanation on how these emotions came to be. I'm guessing it's popularity has to do with the trans content, because I'm scratching my head on how this "game" has such a high rating.

Anyway it's a forgettable experience, I won't be coming back for any updates unless the developer decides to make major revisions.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Someone talked about inconsistency, buti want to add taht the game in the visual aspect is pretty consistent, only with a couple exceptions. Those exceptions are good looking, and the rest are ugly as hell. And others aare decent, but had the male sliders a little high, which only adds to the fact that female phisique in DAZ is already male ish, with male jaw, male shoulders and male arms, and generic unisex for other parts.

The dialogue seems to be indiidual sentences put together, instead a fluid thing, is like someone tranlated it phrase by phrase.
    Storywise it feels boring, and there is no build up, some guy thathad to pay for a blowjob, all of the sudden has sex? and it is not even optional, it just happens.
    and then the sex scene is bad, like bad, and the dialogue was already lacking.

IF you refuse to meet Syd, there is still an unavoidable scene where you have to watch hi penis, you can alter reject to interact with him, but you are not free from watching the D.

All this or the first 20minutes is enough to stop playing. If its your cup of tea, the kink may make you continue, but without that support, the game is mediocre at best.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

ScroxDieded

I really want to like this game... But there's a few issues that just makes that almost impossible for me.
    For the "trap" character -> I feel that it should be optional
    The renders are... Inconsistent. There's some really hot characters and some that are painful to look at. Ellie or something, the sister that dropped out of college, heck what was that? It looks deformed, really weird.
    But there's some good ones too, like the mother and the redhead friend. I like that the bodies look more realistic than most games, so kudos.
    But what really made me stop trying to play was the broken English dialogue. It just looks kind of very badly translated with a lot of ellipses or exclamation points. And the evolution at the beginning is weird too. It doesn't have a natural feeling. There's no reason or reluctance on how MC got his mother, she already had the hots for him and no one had any moral conflict or even stopped to question about getting there. There was no build up, nothing. Just one night, straight to sex. Next morning, BJ in the bathroom.

EDIT:
    A couple of things were brought to my attention, so I'm making this addendum with the points and my answer to it:
    Two things about your review: "For the "trap" character -> I feel that it should be optional"
    a) It's a transwoman, not a trap (trap = feminine looking boy w/o boobs).
    b) It is completely optional. Right at the beginning of the game you have the option to reject Sydney (and all following trans content).

To which I answered:
    I apologize for the mess up, I just used the name other reviewers were using.
    It is optional to have the route and content but what I meant was that it could be something like a tomboy instead and still having the character. It is interesting having different and original characters and I'd like to see this content - story wise - without seeing a woman with a dick.
    I'm not sure I'm making myself clear here and I want to be as clear as possible that I'm not disrespecting the choice, the community or anything else, it's just as I said - the character is probably very interesting but the material might be off-putting for some people, me included.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BhosadBhangi

I love this game as it makes me fap every 2 minutes. The mother is extremely hot and sexy. If only Sidney could have long hair and look like a girl then this would have been my favorite game. But kudos to the developer for creating this awesome game.
    P.S. I would want to know more games like this where once the MC does not stop having sex with the mother in different situations and eventually proposes and marries her and inpregnates her.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Aizar

real life characters....that make the game one of the most interesting and playable in it's special branch... a continue better improvement version by version so we are looking at the growth of a little and beautiful cameo!
    Enjoy
  20. 5.00 star(s)

CainKova

Man i liked the game! But timeline of events is very confusing! In my opinion you exaggerated a bit in flashbacks, and also the transition of events happens almost out of nowhere. Besides a minor problem is that in almost no scene it is clear that the girl came, it bothers me just a little bit. But the renders are great! And the characters are hot. Good game. (Sorry for the bad english, brazilian schooling...)