• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Family at Home Remake [Ep. 2 Part 3] [SALR Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

A good Joe

Amazing animations and the best curvy women which this site and these types of games always lack. A good amount of content also was released. I will be wating to see how slow or fast the updates are but the story was ok but the women are great.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Some choiches
    most of the story is the same story as the first two games of this serie
    Renders are good
    no bugs
    Would be better as a sandbox with more choiches and more areas with different woman then your family
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Skode

I guess it is a case of be careful what you wish for. Game compared to the original is much better fleshed out in story, characters are deeper and things are portrayed better on screen for new fans to follow the plot. The characters have also been revamped so visually they almost all look much better - all in all a really good rework.

Also like how devs had addressed a common criticism with the first game - too many characters who just come and go. Here Belle the Cousins girlfriend is an active part of the narrative now and even the neighbour who i forgot existed in the first game is sticking around so it not gonna be a direct telling of the old story from that alone. Not that it was gonna be either - none of the characters feel so one dimensional anymore.

However this has come at some negative changes as well - there are SIGNIFICANTLY less sex scenes now. In a game where the women are being drugged with a gas to lose all their sexual inhibitions in the past the MC was a cocky little chad who fucked everyone in sight taking advantage of that... here? It is a much slower burn even in the face of girls desperate to be fucked by him. With some that maybe makes sense - like the Aunt would resist better but with likes of Belle... here you grind against her and regret it (as the MC is a bullied weakling) and feel like shit afterwords, before - you tap that hard.

Another is the change of certain characters personalities in the revamp - Amelia was your main ally in the first game and a confidant in the first game. Here she is an angry, isolating moody goth (likely to contrast Venus). The sister is another who is barely recognisable from the first game - she was i would argue the amongst the nicest family members but here she is potrayed as a selfish and jealous bitch (she was my fave character before, she aint no more).

I think if this is the first time playing the game you are in for a wild and well recommended ride with a story feature some big twists and turns. I cannot say i completely agree with some of the changes but overall as a package it is a better game overall sans a much bigger lack in sex content. Also removed is the NTR stuff (which wasnt all that bad first time around as you could interfere but some of those scenes were spicy such as the Trans cousin fucking his bitchy sister to show her who was boss). Speaking of Trans cousin - she is now a toggle option so also avoidable completely if you so desire.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

___abbas___

It may not be the best game on the site. Actually, it's far from it. But the amount of improvement that this remake introduces over the original makes it worthy of 5 stars. It's a huge improvement, but then again, as Captain Price says, "it's not hard to improve on garbage". Nonetheless, it still deserves the 5 stars, IMO.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BeastyNasty

Amazing game! This remake definitely looks better than the previous version. Characters are pretty good as always. And plot too. Hope it will keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work dev (y) .
  6. 2.00 star(s)

GeriatricFed

Gameplay: 1/5, the few choices feel redundant other than the Maya Futa choice. They could all be removed and I'd actually feel better about the game.

Story: 3/5, an interesting-ish story that is not being represented properly due to bad pacing. The MC also develops both way too quickly and way too slowly. This could be corrected by making him less of a wimp from the start. His maladaptive daydreaming I would also like to see some semblance of a notice or small hint it's a daydream. It's really jarring to be ripped out of what is a good scene to find out "it was all a dream bro"

Characters: 3/5, Lacking in depth so far, and I'm not particularly interested in any since we find out nothing about them or their backgrounds. The scenes are also lacking quite a bit.

Dialogue: 3/5, Some translation errors and Spanish remains in the english translation. This leads to some large bits of confusion.

Art: 5/5, Extremely nice art, some of the best cg models on the site. All of them look very unique.

Overall: 2/5, The game lacks in story pacing and proper character development, we are very suddenly thrust into this grand plot with no real lead up. The overall content can be finished in under an hour as well. I may come back to revisit this game when it's completed, but otherwise I have no interest at this moment.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

hentai9xxx

tks you dev. lm really like your game. it' s so hot. special this remake. it's interest with much lady than before. Hope you stay healthy to keep this game and more game you planed. Hope there will more milf and grandmother. Tks you so much. ( sr my bad eng )
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Really love the thick models. I also like the pacing and the story. I was like thrown of at that beginning but the MC was just dreaming. I want to play more but I heard that dev lost his files and his work is put on hold :(.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Dixiepig

The models all look gorgeous, there's a compelling mystery, great music, aphrodisiac gass... Nothing not to love here.
    The author has a great sense of cinematography and knows how to push Honey Select to create a unique feel that stands out from other entries that also use HS.
    Keen for the next chapters.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Jdmricky21

Wouldn't rate no less than 5-stars! Let me just say, this is my favorite genre, and I couldn't be happier than when I find a game that's different from all the others. Family at Home is definitely original in its design and style. There's no senseless grinding for hours on end, just to see boobies. No, in fact you enter into the good stuff rather quickly, but it's well written, and equally entertaining so it doesn't feel rushed. It's a fast paced game, but it doesn't feel rushed. If that makes sense.

Salr games has gotten even better with these breathtaking animations, everything feels like 4k IMAX boobies and booties! Mesmerizing Milfs, and very provocatively dressed, lingerie, Stockings, high heels, it's what I look for in these games.

This game is interesting, entertaining, stylish and sexy. Even the musical score is good, I definitely recommend it.

Thank you, SALR Games and Goodluck with this amazing game!!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Vortex@

I enjoy playing family at home 2 so I thought I would give this a try. Models look good, women are thicc. Story seems ok so far. What knocked off 3 stars for me is free roam/point & click was added. Just a lot of useless clicking to get where you need to go instead of just going there automatically. Played for a few after it went into click to go, then I just quit. Too much useless clicking. A poll is supposed to be taken at some point asking if we prefer a normal VN, or click roam
  12. 4.00 star(s)

kz7419

This isn't just a spit and polish job. The story is richer, the costumes are better and the asses are (even) bigger than the original. The dialogue is mostly up to the standard of the sequel, but there's a persistent anomaly with genders (s/he confusion) which is most offputting. Personally, I'd rather devs didn't go all Henry James on us. Better they spent their precious energy on developing new ideas than fiddling with old ones. But this remake has been invested with grand designs, including a kind of 16:9 in the screen size, while retaining an air of stilted unreality which is the signature of the series as a whole. Like the MC, best not to think about it too hard and focus on the asses.