HTML Family Business [v0.16] [FamilyDev]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Sissifiation not planned at all)

Thanks for the reply, I will try my best. I will finish the design soon!

"Zuckerberg" not a main character xD
So is not the mc being a sissy? well we need a tag to make those games clear, i was under the assumption this was one of those games the mc is forced into being a girl and you have no choice, well this site need a tag for this kind of game, people like me who love to sissify someone else and has no interest in being the sissy get baited every time a game with a sissy on the cover come out we donwload and try them we think "WTF is the mc the girl ? wtffff"

Reactions: FamilyDev

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyBusiness-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Hajime

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
My old save is working, but as far as I can tell the only action in the game is to shower, nap, nap, nap, broadcast, nap, sleep and repeat except on Mondays where you pay rent, nap, nap, shower, broadcast, nap, and sleep. I see a lot of progression in the broadcast levels, but that is the only action I can see thus far. I did get to do the cosplay in the broadcast. Have I missed something, or should I have started over from the beginning? Notes for the female characters show everything completed.

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
My old save is working, but as far as I can tell the only action in the game is to shower, nap, nap, nap, broadcast, nap, sleep and repeat except on Mondays where you pay rent, nap, nap, shower, broadcast, nap, and sleep. I see a lot of progression in the broadcast levels, but that is the only action I can see thus far. I did get to do the cosplay in the broadcast. Have I missed something, or should I have started over from the beginning? Notes for the female characters show everything completed.
Please send your old save. I'll see what the problem might be.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes