HTML Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Family Business GUI MOD

I don't play HTML games but this was really an exception. I made a quick GUI MOD that will give you a similar experience to Renpy games where images and videos will take up most of the screen and texts will be placed below. You just have to scroll once to get to the next text.

It was a quick work so expect bugs. Choice options may appear out of place sometimes so make sure to scroll fully before continuing to the next page.

You are free to improve it if you want. Its just plain CSS. If you do so please share with us.

Installation:
1. Install any script manager extension in your preferred browser. I recommend "Violentmonkey". Just find it in your browser specific Addons/Extensions website.

2. Extract and Drag and drop the "Family Business GUI MOD.user.js" file in your browser. The extension should pick it up automatically. Press Install and relaunch the game.

**Why this method?
- So I don't have to inject it into the game on every release.
- If you are stuck, just disable the script and refresh the tab. Complete that part and enable the script again.
Is it universal, or needs to be updated?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Family Business [v0.18] [FamilyDev]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I have tried to download the Pixeldrain version several times now. It downloads fine but I keep getting checksum errors when unzipping it. I will try one of the others now but I have a Pixeldrain account, so use them first.

EDIT: It seems to be just the Pixeldrain version that is corrupted or at least the Workupload version is not corrupted, did not try the other two

Last edited:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
The girl used in most of Amy's videos is cute-looking (though she doesn't look much like EW), but there are a bunch of artifacts and glitches in the clips that make it clear there's a face filter running (for example, a weird seam appearing on her forehead in amyDistraction/32.mp4, or her eyes shifting position in broadcast/amyLvl1Blowjob/3.mp4). Is that something that was applied for the game, or was it present in the videos as originally uploaded?

Last edited:

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I really do like this game . I assume the mom will join the family buisnes at some point , How long before that starts to happen ?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you ask Amy to go further during endurance training? I only get this silly minigame, that doesn't even increase endurance anymore. What's the play here?

Reactions: ekpptnet

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
i never know when it's end of content... I just keep repeting same things. And some random tings i find that are not in guide like after foot fetish it opens that up,...

NinjaPanda213

Oct 17, 2021
so im a massive anti ai art person but i got to admit, this has some EFFORT put into it and actually isnt bad. unlike most ai trash art this has a noticable amount of effort to keep things consistent and not look weird or such. Keep it up dude.

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
can somone shere end save file. i dont know if i'm at end or not. Cant seem to find progresion or just lost. I'm at semingly end of felatio.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
can somone shere end save file. i dont know if i'm at end or not. Cant seem to find progresion or just lost. I'm at semingly end of felatio.
check the notes on your computer in your room and see ( IIRC that is the end for now)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have tried to download the Pixeldrain version several times now. It downloads fine but I keep getting checksum errors when unzipping it. I will try one of the others now but I have a Pixeldrain account, so use them first.

EDIT: It seems to be just the Pixeldrain version that is corrupted or at least the Workupload version is not corrupted, did not try the other two
Pixel has been having issues the last few days, the uploads show fine and complete. Not sure what is going on.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pixel has been having issues the last few days, the uploads show fine and complete. Not sure what is going on.
Yeah, I noticed last night, in another game thread, someone else mentioned another compression on PD being corrupted.

puwusfamocom

Mar 13, 2020
Also stuck on "Endurance training 2 - Keep practicing your endurance with Amy." and my endurance is at level 4. all other quests are completed. Is it just a matter of beating all the levels? if it is, does anyone have advice on the order to take the arousal, speed, self-control options? Wish we could skip

Reactions: JonSnow1980

JonSnow1980

Jan 9, 2018
Also stuck on "Endurance training 2 - Keep practicing your endurance with Amy." and my endurance is at level 4. all other quests are completed. Is it just a matter of beating all the levels? if it is, does anyone have advice on the order to take the arousal, speed, self-control options? Wish we could skip
same here

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes