VN Ren'Py Family Comes First [v0.1] [GiftUmpAces]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 Cover.jpg

Overview:
A visual novel that delves deep into the intricate dynamics of family bonds and the mysteries that lie beneath the surface. You play as the MC, alongside your two sisters, Emily and Sarah. Your parents have just left for vacation, leaving you alone to freedom and fun, however, unforseen events lead to a series of challenges that will test your relationships and uncover long-buried secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: GiftUmpAces F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

md2.png fp11.png Screenshot (1339).png +65pTq.png Screenshot (1341).png sd11.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by GaGumps
Congratulations for your game, please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, good Luck with your game Dev.

And of course, "Family Comes First" because simply

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Your parents have just left for vacation, leaving you alone to freedom and fun, however, unforseen events lead to a series of challenges that will test your relationships and uncover long-buried secrets
shaq-shimmy.gif

Reactions: 1Umber1

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Very good start, I don't think I've ever put a first release on my watch list but this is one I will have to keep my eye on

Reactions: GaGumps

PippinTook

Nov 4, 2022
I'm kinda new to this all, can you explain what that means? Im happy to fix it if it's an issue for most
It's an issue with disabling options for the sake of it. Renpy lets the player decide how they want to handle skipping in preferences so putting in code $ _skipping = False turns this off.

Reactions: GaGumps

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
the game hasn't even gotten past the first release and the pregnant beggers have already arrived
It's what he does (every single time). I think he just cuts and pastes. You can't fault him for being quick off the mark, though. Or dedicated to the cause.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes