VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

1. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

There is nothing at all I can say for this other then it's shit and trying to be terrible on purpose. There is fuck all for... anything really.... since you can finish this faster then the time it takes to go to your fridge and grab a drink. I would say something positive but there aint enough here to say anything.

Dis has a looooong way to go
  2. 4.00 star(s)

CornOnTheJayCob

This game is not for anyone who wants to actually jack off. It's a pretty good parody game with decent renders. There are tons (considering the length of the game) of bad endings that are all hilariously extreme. There is next to no content however, with the game not even taking me 10 minuets to go through every "route". I would love to see more of this game, but until there is more content, my rating stays at 4 stars.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

review for v0.1

This game is really silly and short. There's barely any descriptions just a lot of dialoge, and it reads as one long string of stupid jokes.

The renders are decent. The writing is brief and to the point. Some of the bad endings are kinda funny. What sex scenes there are are just as quick and insubstantial as the rest of the story.

If you come into this game expecting something short and not expecting amazing quality, you'll get brief entertainment for 10 minutes.

If you're expecting a fun/sexy experience that you can't wait to come back to again and again, look elsewhere.