Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is Brian finally gonna be able to bone Lois in this? lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A worthless upload. Instead of uploading a version 0.0000000000000001 where all you can do is move the MC around using the arrow keys, why not actually make a worthwhile demo with actual content? You can't do anything in this game. The Settings doesn't work. The game does not tell you how to move. WASD and left clicking didn't work. I had to press every key on my keyboard before I realized that the arrow keys move the MC. Then I saw a "Change Clothes" popup when I walked to the closet, but none of the keys made me actually change clothes. And that's it. That's the entire 0.0.1 Alpha upload. Stop wasting people's time! You should be ashamed of yourself!
It's presented as a "proof of concept" not an alpha... two different things that. Try check the OP (like changelog), or google "proof of concept" to understand the difference...

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
its hard to move in the game and all u cant go in the other rooms and its hard to go down stairs as well

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes