RPGM - Family Legacy [v0.4] [ENNO]

1. 4.00 star(s)

josesalty13

Cutscenes were buggy for me but its not bad for a novice. Super hot art and decent story if you don't mind NTR. Excited for new projects! I liked all the characters small chest big chest incest whatever if it's hot I fap
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Intilexualsuprjiant

Not sure what the story is. Your village gets attacked by a demon you fend off so then you go on an adventure but the demon isnt the big bad? The art isnt too bad, and it seems like most of the scenes are in NTR route(about half the total scenes so far). Still Buggy, I did run into a spot where I couldn't move or bring up menu so had to restart. Also Very linear game. Not bad but nothing really stands out
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

I was about ready to drop this game, it has a bad start for an NTR game for me. I was not liking that I would get unavoidable vanilla events and have to specifically trigger NTR events by clicking yes to a prompt that asks if I want to trigger the NTR. So I was about 1 more random MC sex scene from just closing this game.

But then I hit the defeat event with the monster in the cave that 1shots the team. This leads so some solid netorare scenes where the girls are corrupted while the MC is out. From there we had some decent scenes with the girls being corrupted.

The downside is that the corruption is pretty much instant, but if the game is on the shorter side in length I don't hold it against it much since I'm fine with instant corruption in a short game. So we will see how much more the dev wants to add to this. Since it kinda wrapped up with a 1 month time skip. I think the game can be completed for the NTR route with just a few finishing scenes and the reveal to the MC.

I am also not a big fan of having multiple guys sharing the girls around, so it loses points for that. I would also add the connection between the MC and girls is barely established.

Solid art, which I like enough that I will prob go try the other game with the same artist.

Overall for a short game, it's decent and worth a play though. Had the beginning not annoyed me, I probably would have rated it higher.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

YuriiH

The review for the very first release (v0.3)

PROS:

- comix-style graphics
    - no combat
    - three women accompanying MC
    - already around 30 scenes
    - two routes

CONS:
    - two routes as well -- you need to select one of the two different 'romance/NTR' stories. Despite the choices in prologue, you get pretty kinetic novel experience, except for the first choice at the very beginning.
    - story -- plain and boring
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - empty maps without RPG -- you actually don't do anything between the story fights that you win in one go or story events that you simply watch. IMHO, RenPy suits much more for such basic kinetic approach.

MEH:
    - writing
    - boobs size
    - bestiality (avoidable)
    - inconsistent MC's dick size on CGs, either big or medium or small.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Telehcab

Really enjoy it so far, nice hidden sex scenes and really cool artstyle, hope to see more from it, looking good! The two routes both have content for now, and I hope will be developped upon. The art is really enticing and the character design is really well done. Corruption is quite fast but it works. Gameplay-wise for now, it's more of a visual-novel than an rpgm.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

datboiisme

I enjoy the art and character designs a lot. The only real gripe (which is subjective) is that while there is a choice between NTR and a Non-NTR route, the NTR route seems to be much further ahead in development (and higher quality) which leaves me wishing for more in the Non-NTR route. I'm sure this will be addressed in the future as the game is still in early development. Otherwise its a solid game.