Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Scrichta

It's actually surprising how much time I spent on this game considering how much I disliked it.

I think we may have all been there at one point or another, it's like a fish on a hook, there's a couple nice renders, one you like in particular, and whether it's "in character" or not, you want to see more.

Since this game gives you so little, such a tiny amount of nudity, sex, and so on, you might be forgiven if, like me, since the graphics aren't really bad at all, you might assume that if you push forward a little more you'll get to at least "see her naked", or whatever.

So on and on I trudged, clicking faster and faster as I got used to the game, not realising that most of the time spent was entirely wasted, and entering the kind of numb mindset factory workers have when they spend 8 hours a day placing a plastic top on a plastic bottle.

Each time expecting something to happen, some fun to occur, some bloody sex or nudity to appear just around the corner.

Only to give up in the end, either because there really wasn't any faping to be had at all, or that the grind and time to spent to get just a couple pictures was just insanely stupid.

I won't go into the details like a traditional review, have a look at the thread if that's what you want.

It's the kind of game that at first glance has the allure of that of a dissapointed fanboy explaining why "but it has potential". And sure it's got potential, what's wrong with it can be set right.

But it won't, how the hell could the devs have gotten this far, spent this much time and fuck up in such a tremendous way I do not know, but they sure as hell aren't gona fix this any time soon... Not unless someone with some sense takes over.

Way I see it, its a small team of complete amateurs, maybe teenagers, with one or two talented artistic guys who thought they had a good idea and that it wouldn't take much effort to develop; make a cool "unique", "ground breaking" game that may - I magine - provide the hope of making a bit of cash.

Well good luck with that !
  2. 1.00 star(s)

tamzarian

This game make you feel like you're in labyrinth no one could escape. In the middle of this labyrinth, you questioning your life, call your mama for help but it's useless, your only option is to blame the creator.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Teezee

Ridiculous grind and story lines, events require stringent time/day/location requirements to trigger. Poor progression and lastly all models look too manly and the MC looks more womanly than the women he's conquering