VN - Ren'Py - Family of Choice [v1.1] [Nine Rose Rings]

1. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

TL;DR: mediocre quality overall.

Models are mediocre. The cousin is kinda OK, but that's it.

Renders are simple. Not grainy, but they could be from like 5-10 years ago.

Writing is OK, but dialogs are seldom very creative or interesting.

If you'll look into the code, you could see that programming is er... far from being professional.

General experience was not bad, but not really engaging.

[I played v1.0, but didn't finish]
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Animalo

I am really looking forward for the game as it grows and becomes more complex! :KEK:
    To me it seems to be a good project with interesting characters and "features"! :p
    I wish the dev alle the best and good luck!!!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ggregger33

Let me start by saying this is not the most original idea for an AVN. Pros and Cons below.
    Pros:
    - Story writing is not bad. Some small mistakes here and there but noting bad.
    - The caricaturists all have different personalities although the intro is short so not much to go on.

Cons:
    - All but 2 of the models are not attractive at all (opinion I know)
    - Not original story at all. Seen something very similar in many other stories
    - Over all graphics are ok but nothing to get excited about
    - Very short intro so if this is the standard for each release it may take a while to get through.

I will come back to this one in a few releases if its still around and give it another try.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

makabesenpai

Good story premise, it really interested me and I believe it will interest any player.

Renders are good, characters are attractive and consistent with their age and role.

I hope there will be more updates soon!