VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Resort [Demo] [Sylvie Dreams]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DisabledAccount1110202308

Review for Family Resort [Demo] -

What you see is what you get, writing is bog-standard, renders and models are nothing new or special. Story premise isn't the least bit interesting, son returns home after College. But there is some mystery brewing with girls going missing, how that plays out only time will tell. Characters also don't talk to each other, rather they talk at each other, like if it was a theatre play.

If the art-style and models do it for you, then you should try this. But be warned, there's only 1 Blowjob scene in the current version, none of the other Tags/Genres are currently present, so they don't apply here. They should be added in "Planned Genres". Keep that in mind before you download this.

PS - Current playtime for Demo is 5-10 minutes, depending on your reading speed.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

My first rating had an error. It was on my end only. So, I'm changing my rating on what I actually go to experience with this VN.

I only made it to when I arrive at the hotel.
    The renders are decent.
    The only ladies encountered were in the set up, the dream, the flight attendant, and the cabbie.
    They were all nice
    The story from what I could grasp seems like a good concept.
    Overall
    From what I got to experience this isn't a bad VN. I'll wait for the next update to try to go through it. I'll even update this rating again at that point.
    Good luck to the dev(s).