RPGM Completed Family Revenge [Homie]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ubrkZ2W_JqywkMoAQge7gkIY0qtOdiQIepvWRTrMo90l-bGt0DtCJ_f7YFVsqIid.gif
Overview:
So, for the last almost two weeks, was working on a game with the code name "Family Revenge". Generally it is a simple fighting game, the most part the main work is finished, remains to collect all in one and done!​

Updated: 16/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
there is absolutely no way that this is the completed version, where are the other characters from that top image. Also incest and rape/forced tag needed. Lose the rpg tag.

on another note first RPGM ghame i see where there is no walking simulator (unless you count the dodging around in this arcade style fighter game. Sprites could have been bigger btw, top half of the screen is unneeded

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Very short. You just fight and fuck the sister. The fight's easy. I just kept cumming on her. XD
The scene after is nice, but it drags on a bit. You have to keep changing the camera position to raise the bar. You quickly run out of positions and then have to resort to mashing between two just to get over with it.
All in all, it was okay. Has potential. Assuming the dev wants to continue this series and hasn't already moved on to other games.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there something I'm unable to see on Homie's patreon? from what I can tell after poking around a bit, this is not a completed project. Unless there's a paywall to know that.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Is there something I'm unable to see on Homie's patreon? from what I can tell after poking around a bit, this is not a completed project. Unless there's a paywall to know that.
Could you show something that makes you think it's not a completed game? I looked at his Patreon and he released it to ALL on Dec 16th and talks about it being "done" apart from being "collect all in one" on Dec 13th. I see no other mention of the project or that there is any more to it than a mini game released for Christmas.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well well well, that was fast wow. lets review this:

content: like people say, and i saw, theres only 5- 10 minute content, whats the principal content? 1 sex scene that has a multiple camera angles progression (you have to change angles to make it end, and it takes a while, for your enjoyment)
and theres only 1 fight, pretty interesting idk why i laugh a little but i did.

the game was created on a RPG engine, so it has rpg elements like hp, mana and pow. BUT it is not a turn based rpg, its something like and action game made in a rpg engine. the combat was something like....im just going to say it feel weird just to generalize.

i think someone write it wrong when it write Version 1.0, since it feels more like and 0.1

should you try it? well, yes. give it a try just to see by yourself how the game is with more details, its only 400 MB, not much of a big deal.

Reactions: darlic and ponyguy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Could you show something that makes you think it's not a completed game? I looked at his Patreon and he released it to ALL on Dec 16th and talks about it being "done" apart from being "collect all in one" on Dec 13th. I see no other mention of the project or that there is any more to it than a mini game released for Christmas.
The gaime is listed in his recent posts, but not his "finished projects" section, then again it's not in his "work in progress section" either. The picture for the game itself seems weird if he's truly not planning to add at least the two other girls in the picture...seems like it could be something good. As for the post, I interpretted it as the release he was planning was almost done, not the game as a whole. Here's to hoping.

the137shadow

May 28, 2017
If I remember right, the developer said that this is a fighting mini game that's eventually is going to be added to the family therapy remake.

Dez

May 10, 2017
Nice animation and CG/annoying chance pose popup

P.S. where is kuni/bj ?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes