Ren'Py - Family Trouble [v0.9.9] [Goth Girl Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GoblinLover01

Goblin girl. I mean, gOBLIN Family Trouble is a pretty average game story and animation wise but the dev works hard to upload every week, and the main draw of it is the gob the girls' models and the varying personalities, body types and fetishes available in thegobg game. It's definitely worth trying
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LarsJogger

Based on the current reviews I expected more, a lot more. I almost want to give this a 1 start to balance the average score out but I'll refrain.

I don't want to sound too harsh so I won't go into detail; but the dialogue is real bad, animations are quite poor, the renders only saving grace being that the characters are already textured.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kurwamaniac

Damn good use of the assets from Illusion. The characters all look different from each other and have actual distinct appearances. The dialogue is stupid, but is good enough for fapping. The MC is a absolute giga chad. It is not surprising everyone wants to fuck him.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Peach Enthusiast

Family Trouble 0.6 Review

I didn’t expect much from this game when I was downloading it for the first time, especially with how early it is in its development, but it has really won me over.

If you like butts and anal sex, then Family Trouble will certainly deliver on that front. While many games seem to offer some anal scenes, they are usually few and far between, often being relegated to the very end of the game or the very end of a relationship with a character. Even in this early stage of development, Family Trouble features two butt sluts with at least one more on the way, so I'm very happy about that.

The game's not just all about butt stuff though. It has something in store for a variety of fetishes, with some of the more "controversial ones" being optional, which I really appreciate.

I also like the wide range of characters available in Family Trouble, with a variety of body types and ethnicities. They include petite girls, incredibly curvy girls, chubby girls; there's some futanari and an upcoming effeminate boy. It's safe to say that everyone should find at least one character they'd like to fuck. The GigaChad main character looks cool too lol.

I also found myself enjoying the humour in this game. It doesn’t take itself too seriously and many characters often throw mild insults at each other. I really like reading all of Nina's propaganda lol.

While the game does have a story, which can take an interesting turn in 0.6, depending on your choices, the game doesn’t waste your time with it. You can access lewd content early and consistently throughout the game. There is no grind or long periods of time without any sex.

Since anal-abundant (dare I say, anal-focused) games are so rare, I decided to subscribe to GothGirlGames' Patreon. I also purchased Family Trouble on Itch. Patrons can vote on some design decisions and the developer is really friendly, so I recommend subscribing if what I've described so far appeals to you!

I hope we continue to see more butt-stuff, GothGirlGames, more butt stuff! :love:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cracklemere

This game is phenomenal as one of the only quality ANAL FOCUSED games out there.

Contains masochistic buttsluts; a concise plot with lots of well paced, frequent, animated scenes; and amusing writing that doesn't take itself too seriously which actually makes the game more compelling.

Highly recommended to you pervs out there that like games that prioritise anal. Tickles an underappreciated itch within the H-game industry.

Will be keeping a keen eye on the development of this. GothGirlGames definitely knows what they're doing.