3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Problem solved? excuse me? Do you think I took your DUFs/Assets? you are completely wrong! I still can't understand why you did this, to criticize something of mine with a nonsense speech. I deleted my posts because I didn't want any trouble and I also deleted my render of Lucy, but it seems like you're insinuating or thinking that I took your assets and changed them to G8?
So I show this image to a user explaining that Lucy doesn't look any different because she is a G8 model
View attachment 3398503
And you already said that if the character is G3 I should do Fan Art in G3. And now he says he will continue to maintain his opinion. The problem is that I didn't even ask you about opinions, with all sincerity.

Do you know why I cited your post? I did this by showing your hypocrisy. If you came to me and said "I prefer to use the G3 models because of this and also because I won't have problems with my eyes" I would agree with you, but you already appeared criticizing and now wanting to mean (you didn't say that) that I used your assets because "assets to myself from now on". You deleted your post because you wanted to just as I will no longer enter this hub.

For those who don't understand, I published this art
View attachment 3398527
Tuesday at 9:08 PM
The upper part of Lucy's nose should be broader.

I responded by showing Lucy G8 and G3. And I replied "But it's Lucy and your eyes deceived you" in a joking way.

This hasn't been happening today, it seems like I've been bothering some people. Good renderings for all!
Please don't delete anything else. I saw the post from the Night Hacker, but it wasn't the truth. This was his subjective opinion based solely on his convenience. Initially, there was no criticism, but you took it a little bit as criticism of yourself, and the Night Hacker, in turn, took your post quite painfully.
But in fact, you both shared personal subjective opinions where your opinion had more objectivity.
Anyway, keep going about your business. And you don't have to take other people's opinions to heart, which are more subjective.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Hey, Lucy fans.
One idea came to my mind, and I decided to try it. I hope you'll like it. I'm not very good with DAZ, but i did my best.

What if we add some spice into relationship between Lucy and Bobby? I tried to show this situation from different angles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A few more angles:

Also, i left some easter eggs in these pictures. Let's see if you can find them. You can write your suggestions in comments below, if you want. I will publish the list later.
I made all pictures big enough, so you can see all the details (also you can easily see all possible mistakes and shortcomings).

By the way, if you want to do something with raw images:

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Hey, Lucy fans.
One idea came to my mind, and I decided to try it. I hope you'll like it. I'm not very good with DAZ, but i did my best.

What if we add some spice into relationship between Lucy and Bobby? I tried to show this situation from different angles.
A few more angles:

Also, i left some easter eggs in these pictures. Let's see if you can find them. You can write your suggestions in comments below, if you want. I will publish the list later.
I made all pictures big enough, so you can see all the details (also you can easily see all possible mistakes and shortcomings).

You're very good, very good indeed. what is your graphics card model? ur renders turned out great! the easter egg is the magazine. did i get it right?

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hey, Lucy fans.

A few more angles:

There are really some good people at making renders but then why doesn't anyone want to finish this damn game?... I'm angry and sad at the same time! Good god, if only I knew how to make a game with so many talents..

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
There are really some good people at making renders but then why doesn't anyone want to finish this damn game?... I'm angry and sad at the same time! Good god, if only I knew how to make a game with so many talents..
Finishing the game involves adding a few thousand renders, hundreds of lines of code in Renpy, and a fair amount of new plotting and dialog. That’s a year plus worth of "free time". It is unsurprising that people have struggled with this.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Same card I have. I've been very pleased with it. That 12G VRAM is essential. (y)
When i bought it, i felt that rendering speed increased 5-10 times (compare to GTX 1060 6 Gb), and i'm not joking. Of course, that's only my subjective feeling, but still. The best cheap grapchic card for DAZ (yeah, cheap card my ass...). Unfortunately, not anyone can afford 3090Ti or 4000 series.
I think 3060 (12) is a minimum for comfortable work with DAZ.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
When i bought it, i felt that rendering speed increased 5-10 times (compare to GTX 1060 6 Gb), and i'm not joking. Of course, that's only my subjective feeling, but still. The best cheap grapchic card for DAZ (yeah, cheap card my ass...). Unfortunately, not anyone can afford 3090Ti or 4000 series.
I think 3060 (12) is a minimum for comfortable work with DAZ.
I went from a 1050TI to the 3060(12) which was quite the leap. I am glad I had time with the 1050 which only had 4G as having to fit scenes onto 4G of VRAM was a challenge, but it taught me a lot about using DAZ which I am thankful for now. The 12G on the 3060 on the other had has been AWESOME... as for speed, I like using denoising and while some may not, I DO and I have heard no complaints on my renders. :)

I use a set number of iterations and I turn quality OFF. I set denoising on, and I set it to denoise on the 400th iteration (or whatever my final iteration is, sometimes it is higher for more complex scenes, but for 1 or 2 characters, 400 is good enough). I set my iterations to 400 in the rendering and turn quality OFF so that it will do exactly 400, then on the 400th iteration, it will denoise it and done. Looks fine and it is fast.

I have run many, MANY tests, and while there may be a slight higher quality doing it the normal way, the difference, at least for me, just isn't worth waiting over 20 mins or longer when I can do it in around 2. Heck, on my 1050TI I used to have it set for only 100 or 200 iterations and it was fine. I had to hide A LOT to make it work, which I no longer have to with the 3060.

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
I went from a 1050TI to the 3060(12) which was quite the leap. I am glad I had time with the 1050 which only had 4G as having to fit scenes onto 4G of VRAM was a challenge, but it taught me a lot about using DAZ which I am thankful for now. The 12G on the 3060 on the other had has been AWESOME... as for speed, I like using denoising and while some may not, I DO and I have heard no complaints on my renders. :)

I use a set number of iterations and I turn quality OFF. I set denoising on, and I set it to denoise on the 400th iteration (or whatever my final iteration is, sometimes it is higher for more complex scenes, but for 1 or 2 characters, 400 is good enough). I set my iterations to 400 in the rendering and turn quality OFF so that it will do exactly 400, then on the 400th iteration, it will denoise it and done. Looks fine and it is fast.

I have run many, MANY tests, and while there may be a slight higher quality doing it the normal way, the difference, at least for me, just isn't worth waiting over 20 mins or longer when I can do it in around 2. Heck, on my 1050TI I used to have it set for only 100 or 200 iterations and it was fine. I had to hide A LOT to make it work, which I no longer have to with the 3060.
400 iterations? I rendered these Lucy pics in 4K+ with 10000 iterations, and i still can see some noise in the dark or glossy areas. Every image was rendered from 3,5 till 7 hours. Also i did many test renders before (with less quality, of course).
What about settings, i don't use denoiser in most cases. Also i use only iterations quantity as quality control mechanism.

Another example: this picture was rendered about 7,5 hours with 15000 iterations in 2160p, no denoiser. The light from the window was rendered separately.

Last edited:

skydra

May 4, 2017
I haven't posted for a while but responding to the issue of renderings I can add in my humble opinion, that although I don't have a powerful graph

(gt660) yeah shit today...
1711319328733.png

I feel that I have managed to create some medium-high quality renders, and although I have tried to limit my renders to a maximum time of 20-45 min, and a maximum of 1920x1080 I am happy with what I can create with my current possibilities, I feel that The most essential thing when making a render is knowing how to give life to the expressions and poses of the characters. I have seen renders with beastly qualities but in the expressions or poses there is still a lot to give... apart from knowing how to correctly integrate the lights in an image it is vital from my point of view, and although the quality of an image is important, there are factors for me that are more important to take into account... but well, that is just my humble opinion.

Something that has helped me reduce and improve rendering times is having several SSD-type disks on my PC, the first is where I have the operating system installed, the second where I have the DAZ installed, the third where I have all the things that I download from daz, and the fourth and most important, the disk that I designated to use as cache memory for the program, that helps me greatly reduce the time I use the PC, I also have the virtual memory of my PC configured on another hard drive, I don't know if any of this helps but I do notice a difference when rendering.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I haven't posted for a while but responding to the issue of renderings I can add in my humble opinion, that although I don't have a powerful graph

(gt660) yeah shit today...
View attachment 3475816

I feel that I have managed to create some medium-high quality renders, and although I have tried to limit my renders to a maximum time of 20-45 min, and a maximum of 1920x1080 I am happy with what I can create with my current possibilities, I feel that The most essential thing when making a render is knowing how to give life to the expressions and poses of the characters. I have seen renders with beastly qualities but in the expressions or poses there is still a lot to give... apart from knowing how to correctly integrate the lights in an image it is vital from my point of view, and although the quality of an image is important, there are factors for me that are more important to take into account... but well, that is just my humble opinion.

Something that has helped me reduce and improve rendering times is having several SSD-type disks on my PC, the first is where I have the operating system installed, the second where I have the DAZ installed, the third where I have all the things that I download from daz, and the fourth and most important, the disk that I designated to use as cache memory for the program, that helps me greatly reduce the time I use the PC, I also have the virtual memory of my PC configured on another hard drive, I don't know if any of this helps but I do notice a difference when rendering.
I used to use a 1050TI with 4G. I rendered in under 5 mins. Use denoising. The difference in quality is NOT that great, certainly not worth waiting an hour for. It was difficult to fit scenes into 4G, I can't imagine trying to fit them into 2G, though with texture reduction, I could see it. I done a little of that back on my 1050 (with scene optimizer I think it was?).

A great upgrade for a video card which isn't too bad price wise, is the RTX3060 12G model. It's what I upgraded to. I saved like, $100 a month. Not a lot, but after a year, I had $1200 to spend and grabbed a 3060 12G for under $400 which was nice. WELL worth it. The VRAM alone makes the most difference for rendering. And I still do denoising, only now I wait for more iterations (usually only 400 in all the renders I posted in here) which still take under 5 mins. I have tried doing full renders without denoising, and I personally just don't think it's worth waiting up to 45 mins or longer for barely noticeable renders.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote