3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Okay, done my own recreation of Jenny (G3F). I think I got fairly close. Her eye colour uses a different eye colour than the ones that come with the character asset. It is a lighter brown than what is available so I took a lighter brown eye from the Olympia 7 character (Mom/Anna) and used it and it is closer to the original colour. The Dev used an eye colour from an unknown source. I tried out a few eye colour add ons but they don't match. They key to figuring it out (if you're anal about getting it perfect) is in the reflections in the original eye. I find the reflections are too much and often hide her real eye colour in a lot of the game renders, so I actually prefer what I used anyhow but just so you know.

Here's a comparison of one of the game expression images (smaller left) and my own render (larger, right). The eye colour comes pretty close (close enough for my liking), as does the other colours.
View attachment 3018572 View attachment 3018573

These are the assets I used and required for the scene subset I will include at the bottom of this post...

Jenny (G3F) Assets
Character:
Hair(s): & Audrina Hair 2 for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Eye color: (Anna/Mom asset)
Genitals:
View attachment 3018579

And as always, my scene subset for her, requiring you have the above listed assets of course...
View attachment 3018585
Why did you upload Jade? When you were writing about Jenny? Why didn't you upload her?

skydra

May 4, 2017
Well I'm glad to give signs of life and although I'm still with the same crappy graphic that I have for more than 3 years...

today I bring you the beginning of a mini sequence that I'm doing based on the RA game... about the last actions in Mike's house

I hope you like the idea a little bit... first of all I apologize if there are mistakes in the dialogues but English is not my natural language, and I'm a rock when it comes to speak it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anal Scene 001.png
Mike: come on liza... I know that this time I will get him inside...

Anal Scene 002.png
Liza: Mike we can try again later... right now I don't feel comfortable...

Anal Scene 003.png
Mike: do you want me to remind you again of our agreement... you're going to do what I tell you... now!!!!
Liza: Mike release me...

Anal Scene 004.png
Mike: Ok Liza... I guess I'll have to remind you who's in charge...
Liza: Mike you are hurting me....

Anal Scene 005.png
Mike: ok... stay there for a moment, just let me take this off...
Liza: please... don't do it...

Anal Scene 006.png
Mike: come here you little bitch... Mike has what you need...
Liza: please... stop...

anal 001.png
Mike: Oh Liza... you don't know how much I've wanted to do this...
Liza: Mike... NO!!!!

anal 002.png
Mike: hehehe... it's pop time!!!!
Liza: please... please... please... plea.... Don't do it!!!

anal 003.png
Mike: Shit Liza stop squeezing....
Liza: Mike you're hurting me... stop!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Well I'm glad to give signs of life and although I'm still with the same crappy graphic that I have for more than 3 years...

today I bring you the beginning of a mini sequence that I'm doing based on the RA game... about the last actions in Mike's house

I hope you like the idea a little bit... first of all I apologize if there are mistakes in the dialogues but English is not my natural language, and I'm a rock when it comes to speak it...

View attachment 4127493
Mike: come on liza... I know that this time I will get him inside...

View attachment 4127495
Liza: Mike we can try again later... right now I don't feel comfortable...

View attachment 4127497
Mike: do you want me to remind you again of our agreement... you're going to do what I tell you... now!!!!
Liza: Mike release me...

View attachment 4127505
Mike: Ok Liza... I guess I'll have to remind you who's in charge...
Liza: Mike you are hurting me....

View attachment 4127508
Mike: ok... stay there for a moment, just let me take this off...
Liza: please... don't do it...

View attachment 4127517
Mike: come here you little bitch... Mike has what you need...
Liza: please... stop...

View attachment 4127524
Mike: Oh Liza... you don't know how much I've wanted to do this...
Liza: Mike... NO!!!!

View attachment 4127531
Mike: hehehe... it's pop time!!!!
Liza: please... please... please... plea.... Don't do it!!!

Mike: Shit Liza stop squeezing....
Liza: Mike you're hurting me... stop!!!!
To be continued...
Do share Mike Assets

skydra

May 4, 2017
Do share Mike Assets
if you can explain to me how I can see which are the assets, I'm ready for you because I don't remember which were all the assets I used when I created it the first time... even so I'll pass you the char already made in case it helps you... it is in g3m.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
if you can explain to me how I can see which are the assets, I'm ready for you because I don't remember which were all the assets I used when I created it the first time... even so I'll pass you the char already made in case it helps you... it is in g3m.
when you select the character in Daz3d, the right top of the screen will show the name of the model and drop-down of the assets you used and added to you model.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
do you have the other guy too?

skydra

May 4, 2017
when you select the character in Daz3d, the right top of the screen will show the name of the model and drop-down of the assets you used and added to you model.
if you have any screen shot I could understand better where I can see that information for the moment I can share you this
1728812764956.png

HAIR

BODY

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230 and bxIvan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote