3D-Daz Fan Art Fan art and assets for Bad Bobby Saga

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Though I did find a , I figure it has to be hidden in an outfit.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
support the artist donate at patreon so he will finish the game thank you. many xxx games abandoned due to lack of support to the artist at patreon..
I find that insight woefully hilarious, for example;
Bad Bobby Saga: The return [v0.1.0] [TeamSaga/DRincs] released: 2021-09-02 after over a year of Bad Bobby Saga [v0.15] [RAinces] not having any activity. In that time RAinces collected on the average $1,400 to $1,860 a month for doing nothing. But shortly after The Return was launched, Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces] was posted on 2021-10-19 and popped Bad Bobby out from being label 'Abandoned'. Coincidence, I think not. He's had plenty of support and blind loyalty to see the project done twice over since the game was initially launched 2017-09-15 and by my maths, that's 49 months.
Also, this is the fan art forum, your comment should of gone to
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-00-taboo-edition-rainces.5015/

Reactions: SummmerP

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Though I did find a , I figure it has to be hidden in an outfit.
patience, I have already tried to search in the clothes that I used, but nothing. now I try to search again if it is in some room otherwise I try to use another.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I find that insight woefully hilarious, for example;
Bad Bobby Saga: The return [v0.1.0] [TeamSaga/DRincs] released: 2021-09-02 after over a year of Bad Bobby Saga [v0.15] [RAinces] not having any activity. In that time RAinces collected on the average $1,400 to $1,860 a month for doing nothing. But shortly after The Return was launched, Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces] was posted on 2021-10-19 and popped Bad Bobby out from being label 'Abandoned'. Coincidence, I think not. He's had plenty of support and blind loyalty to see the project done twice over since the game was initially launched 2017-09-15 and by my maths, that's 49 months.
Also, this is the fan art forum, your comment should of gone to
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-00-taboo-edition-rainces.5015/
I already didn't like RA's way of doing things, it was obvious that he started to work on it after the release of BBS The Return and 2.0. I say this because checking the accesses on RA's f95 and I noticed that before he did it once a month if it was ok, while after the releases almost every day.
The fact that he has resumed working on it does not displease me, indeed. But only if he really wants to move forward and not 2 updates close together and then he doesn't show up anymore.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I already didn't like RA's way of doing things, it was obvious that he started to work on it after the release of BBS The Return and 2.0. I say this because checking the accesses on RA's f95 and I noticed that before he did it once a month if it was ok, while after the releases almost every day.
The fact that he has resumed working on it does not displease me, indeed. But only if he really wants to move forward and not 2 updates close together and then he doesn't show up anymore.
Well, when someone puts in the absolute minimum effort to keep the patron money coming in, it almost feels like a kind of fraud. So I do hope that won't be the case with his return to working on it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote