• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Cant get items after selling wood to merchant.
Chopping wood dont get wood in inventory and fishing get no fish.
Okay i will take a look if i can find the problem.. Did you sell all the wood or only part of it? Single or multi sell? If someone else has the same problem please like the post of SkyDrive.. And thx for reporting..

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Promising update esp. with Idalia. Sorry Sean had to die, I would have preferred a threesome option :love: but ur the dev :)

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I played the game, here are my thoughts.
The characters are not bad, both in terms of facial beauty and physical beauty. Especially the amazon characters were a good idea. This was the idea, it would be nice to have different versions a few times. but then you have to develop this thought! because it gets boring. When it comes to animations, you tried to do something, but they were too amateurish, either don't use them at all, or have the animations be of good quality as they should be, or use shaky ones.
Although there are two tasks on the to-do list, we cannot do these tasks, one is to rebuild the house and the other is not possible even if we click on the kingdom city on the map. Either don't show the tasks at all or let us do the tasks.
a few ideas.
It wouldn't be a problem to have a few female tribes like the Amazon tribe. I also recommend Indians from the American continent. You can also make up a few places that have not yet been discovered, as well as goblins, orgs, elves, demi-humans, humanoid creatures and animals, extraterrestrial life forms, as well as the blonde race from Europe and the brunette race, other tribes from Asia.
At the beginning, let's give our character features, for example, he is handsome but his penis is standard, or he looks standard but his penis is big, as well as the possibility of transforming our enemies or special shouts and spells that brutally tear them to pieces.

Rdude69

Dec 6, 2018
Similar problem to SkyDrive though I do get fish. Sold all my wood to buy Axe II, built wood storage and from that point on cannot get wood into inventory.

Reactions: Forgotted

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
idk i dont see any lingerie on merchant, also i dont see new scenes, after i take mision to raid soldier, i raid 2 and nothing more cant d anything and idk what to do

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like your game but the combat does not seem to work.
I tried to train in combat with Valeria and nothing at all happens when I strike hitting the sword icon - can't get a hit at all
I think it will be a common problem with so many other games the combat sucks

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Hey Guys! I am so grateful for your feedback. The game is getting much better because of it, and it is also very cool to know that you are all playing the game and thinking about it.

Rdude69 SkyDrive101 Spokxx I found the problem. Thank you for the explanation of what you did upfront, that really helped!
Screenshot 2024-06-25 160345.png
I didn't figure out how to do a patch yet.. Also on my TO DO List, but if you know how to adjust the code here is how it should look you just have to change the order of 1 line in the room5_forest.rpy. But i guess that's too complicated i will adjust it in the next update.. Thank you very much for helping.

BGRW2020 You can only hit the enemy if he has the sword at half height. Maybe you already know.. But the time to hit is also super short. I will definitely change the combat minigame too many of you told me to make it better now.. Please check the next update in a month or so and tell me if it works better..

JohnDoeMars Thanks Buddy:D Maybe 10 updates later you can go up into the FantasyConquestHeaven and get Sean back for a juicy Threesome. I honestly consider it.. And on the way you can also fuck a few angels and the godmother:D

zlka111 Thanks for your ideas and your feedback. It is highly appreciated. The Thalia Animation was my first animation ever. And the animations take a lot of time. But they are far from perfect. I will probably make the sexpart a bit diffrent in the next update. Try a new thing or two. You might be right about that and sorry about the quest that stay in the questlog, totally my bad. I left it even though i got warned about it. About the tribes i like your ideas and actually they are already on my TO DO List, 2-4 updates from now you might encounter a viking/northern tribe and a pirate/asian tribe. That's at least the plan!

Sorry in case i forgot to answer someone.. It's definetly not something personal.. But be asured i read all comments and really try to use your feedback to develop the game in a good direction.

Have a nice day
Bernie

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
  • Animated sexscenes with Grace & Clea
  • New Lingerie
can someone share a screenshots cus i dont see any of these or they are rework for update before

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Like your game but the combat does not seem to work.
I tried to train in combat with Valeria and nothing at all happens when I strike hitting the sword icon - can't get a hit at all
I think it will be a common problem with so many other games the combat sucks
its work - i just click fast between shield and sword and win, but i think this combat its little useles

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, what about the ingame hints? Is there something to do in this 0.4.5 version or is it pending for the next update?

Game hints.png

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks, nice and funny game. Still can't figure what to do with a kitty and a bunny? Fish and veggies, but how?..

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not sure if said already but armor doesn't seem to appear in your inventory after being dropped.

Also, Idalia's [or what's her name] minigame is kinda bugged. IG. After I kissed for a bit and unlocked the topless part it doesn't unlock anything further, so I exited and when I tried again, the breast portion is still active [but not the topless dress], and when I unlock the topless part again, it also unlocked the fuck button, but it fails no matter what, and jumping to the Amazon part of the map.
And if I go back and click that option again, it'd also jump me to the amazon mini-game.

Last edited:

Rdude69

Dec 6, 2018
So the wood inventory problem still persists unless you go back to a save before it happened?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes