3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnDoe1911

Formerly 'JohnDoeMars'
Jul 24, 2021
Wow nice update thanks!
The 2 (ex-)women slaves are :love::love::love:
They are now home safe with their personal rooms :love:
and Idalia :love::love::love:
What are the present events with her? Just checking ;)
Looking forward to the next update and new hot events.
I might have also missed some events with the neighbour and I still got the message "More wood talk to Thalia" in tips menu.
Games musical pieces are also really nice and original (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BerndSnail

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
You're doing a fantastic job and I also
really appreciate the time and patience you are spending
in these forums. Best of Luck

Cheers

Last edited:

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Alright, I finally have some time to answer your questions and respond to your comments!

goofysk and LegoFan : I hope you’ve figured it out by now. The scenes with Rachel depend on which fish you give her. For the analscene, you need to give her a lobster. You can find where to get the lobster in previous posts or on Patreon. Regarding Grace, you might need to start a new game if you’re playing an older version (< 0.4.5).

antihero789 : True:). My best friend is still having trouble accepting that he’s now also my stepson.

blackmetal : Thank you for the heads-up and for noticing that—I was able to fix it for the next version.

JohnDoeMars : Hello, my dearest heart-smiley poster. At the moment, licking is the maximum with Idalia, but in the next version, there will also be vaginal sex. If you talk to Thalia, you can build a little house and passively gather wood. You might need to start a new game, though. I'm trying to make old saves compatible, but I only properly integrated that feature starting from version 0.5.

Forgotted : This is the access to the cheat room. Unfortunately, I won’t be posting the code myself—I still need to earn some coins. But if you’re ambitious enough, you can find the code in the Ren'Py files. If you’re lazy and rich, you can simply get it on Patreon.

shelweyy : In the new version, pregnancies are already possible with the Amazons. Check back with them a few days after impregnation. There’s currently a poll on Patreon for additional content, and pregnancies are currently in the lead. It's highly likely that there will be more on this topic soon.

Greetings
Bernie

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
Alright, I finally have some time to answer your questions and respond to your comments!

goofysk and LegoFan : I hope you’ve figured it out by now. The scenes with Rachel depend on which fish you give her. For the analscene, you need to give her a lobster. You can find where to get the lobster in previous posts or on Patreon. Regarding Grace, you might need to start a new game if you’re playing an older version (< 0.4.5).

antihero789 : True:). My best friend is still having trouble accepting that he’s now also my stepson.

blackmetal : Thank you for the heads-up and for noticing that—I was able to fix it for the next version.

JohnDoeMars : Hello, my dearest heart-smiley poster. At the moment, licking is the maximum with Idalia, but in the next version, there will also be vaginal sex. If you talk to Thalia, you can build a little house and passively gather wood. You might need to start a new game, though. I'm trying to make old saves compatible, but I only properly integrated that feature starting from version 0.5.

Forgotted : This is the access to the cheat room. Unfortunately, I won’t be posting the code myself—I still need to earn some coins. But if you’re ambitious enough, you can find the code in the Ren'Py files. If you’re lazy and rich, you can simply get it on Patreon.

shelweyy : In the new version, pregnancies are already possible with the Amazons. Check back with them a few days after impregnation. There’s currently a poll on Patreon for additional content, and pregnancies are currently in the lead. It's highly likely that there will be more on this topic soon.

Greetings
Bernie
No, I still haven't figured it out, but thanks for the tip. I'll probably start all over again. Good luck to you.

JohnDoe1911

Formerly 'JohnDoeMars'
Jul 24, 2021
Hi,
tx Bernie BerndSnail for ur feedback, ur so amazing answering people here and making ur game listening to what can be said to u!
Very rare here!
Btw here's one idea...I think it could be nice to be able to identify characters more easily. Sometimes when interacting with a character it's not easy to remember his/her name when it's not shown. Or maybe to have a character menu summarizing names and link to MC with pictures. What do u think?
Tx :)

JohnDoe1911

Formerly 'JohnDoeMars'
Jul 24, 2021

Greetings
Bernie
Tx for ur answer Bernie BerndSnail :)
I confess I'd like to avoid starting a new game, it's a relatively but real journey from the beginning for a little wood house :D
I trust u'll be able to make old save compatible :love:

BerndSnail

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2024
Hi,
tx Bernie BerndSnail for ur feedback, ur so amazing answering people here and making ur game listening to what can be said to u!
Very rare here!
Btw here's one idea...I think it could be nice to be able to identify characters more easily. Sometimes when interacting with a character it's not easy to remember his/her name when it's not shown. Or maybe to have a character menu summarizing names and link to MC with pictures. What do u think?
Hey John! Thanks so much for your support and ideas. The character overview suggestion is a fantastic idea! I’ll need to update the logbook sooner or later anyway, since there are more and more quests, and it could get a bit messy. I think that’ll be the perfect time to add the character overview as well. Right now, I’m working full speed on version 0.6—this update is going to be big and really awesome! So, it’ll probably happen a few versions later.

Regarding saves, I’ve noticed how much players dislike starting a new game and losing their saves. Unfortunately, when I first started, there were some things I didn’t know about programming, and changing them now would take a lot of time—time I’d rather spend on new content. But I’ll make sure that with future updates, players can continue using their old saves.

• Love
Reactions: JohnDoe1911

onmyown23

Sep 30, 2020
Haven't played it (yet), but I do want to compliment the art. Every game on here that uses AI art I can almost immediately identify the model (RevAnimated and Dreamshaper being the most popular) while with this game, the images have a unique look to them. Don't give up your secret.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
I'm lazy and I'm not rich. So how am I supposed to get the cheats for this. No external cheat tool works nor can we edit the save files. To add to this the code requires us to pay. This is just sad.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
I'm lazy and I'm not rich. So how am I supposed to get the cheats for this. No external cheat tool works nor can we edit the save files. To add to this the code requires us to pay. This is just sad.
Interesting. I wondered after the Dev said that if it was paywalled.
Not a big deal to me as I don't like most cheats. I mean the main one I use would
be via Unren and adding in the ability to back up...

Dev's need to make a living somehow... Not sure what a good way is though. Paywalled stuff
usually just pisses folks off.

Cheers

odino

Aug 14, 2017
whats im missing?
game engine are crazy cannot save edit
found the issue talia only advance the quest when she wear lingerie

Last edited:

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Interesting. I wondered after the Dev said that if it was paywalled.
Not a big deal to me as I don't like most cheats. I mean the main one I use would
be via Unren and adding in the ability to back up...

Dev's need to make a living somehow... Not sure what a good way is though. Paywalled stuff
usually just pisses folks off.

Cheers
One way to not piss people off is to add 2 levels of cheats. First level is the Basic cheats, and Second is Advanced. First level to be used by all, free and paid users. But Second can only be used by Paid users. Example: Free and Paid users can use the cheat to add currency but everything else has to be grinded out. Paid users can Add Currency, Recourses and add Relationship points for NPC's.

Reactions: Forgotted
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes