3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

jorge63

Sep 2, 2023
Ryby chytám kliknutím myši a jde to dobře, Sledě, Lososi i Humry. Losos a Humr musí mít návnadu - Sledě. Tolik k rybolovu. Když jsem dorazil na sever a po rozmluvě se severskou bojovnicí jsem měl před sebou těžký úkol. Šel jsem do kovárny a podle instrukcí kovářky jsem musel nejdříve nadolovat železo a pak v kovárně roztavit na ocelové puty a z těch jsem si vykoval první brnění a meč. To jsem udělal ještě dvakrát až bylo brnění a meč dokonalé. Pak jsem šel spát a dluhý den jsem šel na medvěda, už než jsem vyrazil do hor jsem postupně zkupoval lektvary, ač jsem netušil že tu budu muset bojovat proti takové bestii. Před jeskyní jsem si navlékl brnění vzal meč a dle pokynů Phinease Flynna, za což mu velmi děkuji, jsem vstoupli do jeskyně dva lektvary jsem už vypil před vstupem do jeskyně a styl útok, obrana, ústup, lektvar, útok, obrana, ústup, lektvar a útok,obrana, ústup, lektvar a útok a Vítěztví. Kůži z medvěda jsem pak složil k nohám severké válečnice.

I catch fish by clickling the mouse and it goes well, Herring. Salmon and Lobster must have bait - Herring. That wouid be about fishing. When I arrived in the north and after talking to tha northerm warrior I had a difficult task ahead of me. I went to the forge and according to the blacksmith's instructions, I first had to mine iron and the melt it into steel bars in the forge, and from those I forged my first armor and sword. I did this twice more until the armor and sword were perfect. The i went to sleep and the next day I went to bear, even before I left for the moutains I gradually bought potions, athough I had No idea that I would have to fight against such a beast here. Bfore the the cave, I put on my armor, took my sword according to Phineas Flynn's instructions, for witch I thank him very much, I entered the cave cave two potions I already drank before entering the cave and style attak, defense, retreat, potion,and attak, defense,retreat, potion and attak, defense, retreat, potion and Victory.
I then folder the bearskin at the feet of the Norse warrior.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes