DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't recall the scene too well since it was a while back but don't you get the choice for Alice being Futa or not? I always go with futa when such options come up so maybe i'm just misremembering.
You get the choice to ignore the scene, recall it and you being the one raping but when it ends the games tells you "you got yourself raped boy" and that sealed it for lots of people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
There's futa on male, dev said he'll make it optional and it isn't you can choose to not see the scene but a second later you are told clearly that she drilled your ass so lots of people dropped the game.
I guess I have to as well, and I haven't even started it!:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the heads up, I just finished downloading it but that's not my speed at all.:cautious:

Reactions: harem.king

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Maybe i am dumb but i cant find how to open the hints in riddles, i am trying to do the Head riddle about the boy and the big sister but cant open the hints to get some info on how to do it since i do not know how old the kids are.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Lmao wimps
That's not the insult you think it is. Leave that kind of talk on the vanilla normie forum's, people here clearly have their kinks, no need to shame men who DON'T want to roleplay getting drilled in the ass in their form of escape. IF that's your thing more power to you bro, but it's not a "wimp" situation, different strokes for different strokes, there's no bad guy in this.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
I honestly can't tell if this game is an elaborate shitpost or genuine. The extremelly consistent misspells but otherwise perfectly readable english, the entirety of the mom incest questline, the nightmarish looking furry that the MC is helplessly in love with for some reason, the fact the game is 4 gigs, the koikatsu assets. It all adds up to such a camp feverish experience I can't help but like it.

oaksumm

Jul 29, 2019
You know what i'm glad i gave this game a second chance. the beginning of the game was rough and its normally not my type of game (wimpy shota mc), but it has enough charm that kept me interested. this update was good. Sylvia changing and affecting everyone else and Lillianna and the MC mirror version of each other and bickering cause of it is really fun. the mc grew on me a bit more as the story progresses as well.

The game still has flaws and it sort of chokes when you interact with stuff for half a second, but overall can't wait till the next update

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kionashi

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
That's not the insult you think it is. Leave that kind of talk on the vanilla normie forum's, people here clearly have their kinks, no need to shame men who DON'T want to roleplay getting drilled in the ass in their form of escape. IF that's your thing more power to you bro, but it's not a "wimp" situation, different strokes for different strokes, there's no bad guy in this.
Is fine if you are not into some kinks. But don't you think is weird when people complain about even the mention of something they don't enjoy happening? I mean, Im not a fan of rape scenes, is quite the turn off for me, now would you think is reasonable to complain that part of the backstory of the MC involves rape? I mean of course it won't be something that I would be thrilled about, but if I don't have to see actual rapes happening is not (or at least it shouldn't be) a big deal, like at all.

In the end, of course, we are allowed to complain for whatever reason, is our god given right, but I think the adjective "wimp" is a valid descriptor for people who complain about things that are considered trivial for the other person, not because they should be into it, but because they aren't seeing anything and still get angry for the bare mention of it happening.

Reactions: That_White_Ink

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is fine if you are not into some kinks. But don't you think is weird when people complain about even the mention of something they don't enjoy happening? I mean, Im not a fan of rape scenes, is quite the turn off for me, now would you think is reasonable to complain that part of the backstory of the MC involves rape? I mean of course it won't be something that I would be thrilled about, but if I don't have to see actual rapes happening is not (or at least it shouldn't be) a big deal, like at all.

In the end, of course, we are allowed to complain for whatever reason, is our god given right, but I think the adjective "wimp" is a valid descriptor for people who complain about things that are considered trivial for the other person, not because they should be into it, but because they aren't seeing anything and still get angry for the bare mention of it happening.
The main point you are either ignoring or simply fail to discern is the main composition of a product, if a novel is mostly straight then gay scenes may not be what your public expected of that novel, now entering a gay novel thread and whining about it not catering to your non-related fetish deserves backlash, what is happening here is some of the fans not being okay with futa on male in a straight novel up to that point.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020

I'm pretty sure most people on this site "Self Insert" its one thing to read a story from the outside looking in about a rapist and their life after the fact, its a whole other thing to play a game where you self insert yourself in the MC's shoes, and given a choice whether or not to rape the sense out of somebody,you choose not to, only to be arrested in the end for a rape you didn't commit.:cautious:

Its definitely a kink for some to take that rapist route, but its not my bag, so a narrative I thought I was creating through my choices retconning my decisions sounds like the author has made their line in the sand and I have to respect it by opting not to bother.
The main point you are either ignoring or simply fail to discern is the main composition of a product, if a novel is mostly straight then gay scenes may not be what your public expected of that novel, now entering a gay novel thread and whining about it not catering to your non-related fetish deserves backlash, what is happening here is some of the fans not being okay with futa on male in a straight novel up to that point.
Good point, I don't see anything wrong with choosing to just not read the novel at all. Nobody anywhere gets hurt.

Jan 29, 2018

Just adding onto what DBAV said,backstories are not exactly seeing it happen. They work to establish the character, their motives and reasonings for what they do/who they are. If your character's backstory is that he was cheated on, but not the actual story, it doesn't make the story about NTR.

People complaining about it (backstories, not the in-game Alice scene)* are mostly people who want to 'see themselves' in the character, and can't fathom there being different experiences, or the control they exert over the story not being 100% them, so if something doesn't fit into their expectations, it's justan overreaction. The changes the dev made were sufficient IMO, even if the initial scenecaught everyone (figuratively) with their pants down.

*Edited for clarification.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Just adding onto what DBAV said,backstories are not exactly seeing it happen. They work to establish the character, their motives and reasonings for what they do/who they are. If your character's backstory is that he was cheated on, but not the actual story, it doesn't make the story about NTR.

People complaining about it are mostly people who want to 'see themselves' in the character, and can't fathom there being different experiences, or the control they exert over the story not being 100% them, so if something doesn't fit into their expectations, it's justan overreaction. The changes the dev made were sufficient IMO, even if the initial scenecaught everyone (figuratively) with their pants down.
You were doing so good until the "overreaction" part, there's no overreaction, you keep going with the story because you don't mind a futa drilling you in the ass in your narrative, some folks aren't into that, when that scene happens, the "fap meter" goes to zero..do you know how many games there are on this site? Dropping the game is a normal reaction to negative stimuli, the game shows it wasn't made for them, they can move on and play another game, it is what it is, stop trying to to reverse kink shame people for not sharing your kink.

Jan 29, 2018
You were doing so good until the "overreaction" part, there's no overreaction, you keep going with the story because you don't mind a futa drilling you in the ass in your narrative, some folks aren't into that, when that scene happens, the "fap meter" goes to zero..do you know how many games there are on this site? Dropping the game is a normal reaction to negative stimuli, the game shows it wasn't made for them, they can move on and play another game, it is what it is, stop trying to to reverse kink shame people for not sharing your kink.
The overreaction was for the backstory. The in-game scene's backlash was understandable for me, because I wouldn't like getting surprised either.

Also, when did I say you gotta accept this? You don't like it, ok, understandable, have a nice day.

Reactions: KazzKazz

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
The overreaction was for the backstory. The in-game scene's backlash was understandable for me, because I wouldn't like getting surprised either.

Also, when did I say you gotta accept this? You don't like it, ok, understandable, have a nice day.
Fair enough.

Reactions: KazzKazz

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
New player here, and I seem to have hit a wall of sorts. I've reached the end of available content with Aya, Sylpia, Cilla, Madalyn, Kitty, Eve, and Raven. My romance score with Lillianna maxes out at 10, and I don't seem to be able to find any more characters. Any tips would be appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes