VN - Ren'Py - Fantasy Quest [v1.1] [GrimCiri]

1. 5.00 star(s)

saltydogmk

A review of the demo, version 1.1
    This was surprisingly good. I don't normally try such an early version of games. But the fairy was cute, so I figured that I'd at least give it a shot. For what's here, it's solid. And after the demo, there's a bit of extra content. It's worth at least taking a look at.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

(Review for v1.1)

This game is absolutely awesome bearing in mind it's only an intro. The renders are amazing and it features the cutest female partner ever :D

The only niggle is the amount of time it takes for the next animation to play out, which makes the scenes a bit choppy. Other than that, camera angles and anything else is spot on and really neatly done.

I'm all for having dickgirls, but maybe the fairy is not the ideal character for this. As a secondary character however, as displayed in the preview for Chapter 2 that would be awesome.

Another suggestion: if you cum inside the fairy, her tummy should grow. And no, I'm not hinting at pregnancy. :sneaky:

So far this is looking absolutely great, GrimCiri.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Badjourasmix

Honestly the only thing "bad" I have to say about this is that the mc's armor looks a little goofy, Other than that I have no complaints about it. The renders and animations are good and story wise it has a lot of potential. I can't wait for future chapters.