VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fantasy School [v1.0] [Darklender Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Petermax

Decent story so far, but things happen way to fast and you switch scenes after just a few lines of dialogue. In between plot points there is no real story, just rushes to from one plot point to the next. I will stick with because the monster girls and your stepsister and adopted sister are cute. The animations also need a lot of work and don't last long at all. The grammar is atrocious, needs a proofreader.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ShadowYamihiro

not that good,definitely need proper words and some sound at least,animation definitely need some work.2/5 for me at least,story is well envisioned but need better execution,and with a little work could definitely be 3/5.just watching and clicking on soundless game is annoying,i gave it a shot and will finish it but truly needs work and please add sound,that would improve things
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1702568

It has potential, will update my review with future releases. Animations are alright, story is decent so far, it really depends on what direction the current story is taken in future releases that will either make the game good or bad, however as of 0.1 its alright. This could be a great game with some more polishing visually and writing, my only current fear is that the pacing and storytelling feels a bit off in a faster sense as in things seem rushed. However I do understand this is only a early release so things can be polished and changed in the future. Looking forward to see what direction you take with this.

TLDR: It has potential if done right and will lookout for future updates