Unity - Abandoned - Fantasy Strip Poker and Blackjack [v0.9] [Motor Wizard]

1. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

My opinion about it.

The game is simple, play poker or blackjack with some girl, win to undress them, lose and you'll lost clothes.. can't make more simple than that.

game is nice on graphisms, place are good, girls are okay, animations are not too bad (some clipping and weird shit going on sometimes, specifically with boobs) and the gameplay is not bad.

i played against schoolgirl on "easy", as i m a shit on blackjack or poker... hm hm... well, difficulty on easy is not bad, in fact i noticed that if you play max chips all the time (50 chips bet), you get more blackjack and better hands. No idea if it's on purpose, but it work.
    i'd say my ratio would be around ... 10 hands win for 3 loses.

once i beat that girl (not litteraly and in good way -_-), i m supposed to unlock her on the garage...
    i say "supposedly", as when i launch the garage, i got an infinite loading. so impossible to check there.
    I do manage to go there before i play against the girl, and i could, it look nice.

It seems that the game have 2 girls only, and the "final" version should ... maybe... have 3. Here it's not the final version (0.9, i guess final version is 1.0).

I'd say, overhaul, the game is not bad. But as it couldn't load anymore for me, i can't say exactly what's going on on the garage...
    The game is short tho. I would prefer if the game could allow like 10 girls or so, but well... It is what it is.

Not perfect, but not terrible. i give it 3 stars. (i would have give 4 if i could access the garage after beating the girl, and 5 if the elf girl was available, AKA if we could play final version)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

[S]iberian

It is a good game has a lot of potential but the pc will win most of the times, if the developer fulfills what he said and make things more fair it would certainly be a five star game! Until then I give three stars
  3. 1.00 star(s)

g-murder

really not enjoyable, the bet limit is bad, game's buggy as hell, the AI has suspicious lucky streaks(where they win with just the initial hands being either 19 or 21) and it literally freezes randomly forcing you to start over
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DudeD.

Its simply no fun to play.
    Somehow the AI just gets the right Cards everytime and push or beats you around.
    Unless you win the first round, with the Max bet you are in for hours of playing, trying to beat the AI
  5. 1.00 star(s)

zeph9

Graphics are pretty good but the difficulty is insane. After you check, the dealer will keep hitting until they meet or exceed your card value. You can literally be dealt a natural blackjack and tie the round because the dealer can keep hitting until they hit 21 or go over. There should never be a game of blackjack where you are dealt a 19 and think you're probably going to lose that round anyway. Dialogue is very repetitive
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Acebacho

A total waste of resources. Game you've seen a million times and it never worked. Eternal blackjack that will destroy any type of erection you may have. the difficulty is absurd after 30 minutes, just close the game. It seems technically impossible to win.
    it's a shame because the graphics are good and the quality is good, BUT WHY MAKE A GAME OF STRIP BLACK JACK !! ?? THAT DOES NOT WORK!! It has been done thousands of times and it has never worked.
    I recommend the developer to use the resources of the game to do something new and something more original.