VN Others Completed Fantasy Tavern Sextet -Vol.1 New World Days- [v1.0.0H] [iMel, qureate]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

wiiver

Sep 10, 2017
Am I the only one getting all sorts of DLL errors when trying to run this? I've been trying to fix it for about an hour now and can't find a solution. Started with a "missing d3dx9_43.dll" which I downloaded but now I'm getting a unable to run the application error. Tried compatibility, troubleshooting, etc nothing is working. Never had these problems before so this is incredibly frustrating.

EDIT: Fixed the problem. It is a Direct X 12 issue. Apparently Microsoft thinks it's a good idea to remove the manual installer for Direct X versions from their website completely and bundle current versions of Direct X into OS updates. So if you're having a Direct X issue you have to hunt down older installers on 3rd party sites. SMH

Last edited:

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
I just realized that one of the screenshots I uploaded was the wrong one, lol. But I did try MEGA, and the other two pictured (Pixeldrain and Anonfiles). Someone suggested Workupload, so I'm giving that one a shot right now.

EDIT: It worked!
Here you go, fellas!
Game
CG RIp
thanks so much for sharing, man!!!

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
There is a problem for me whenever a character supposed to show up on screen it just shows black screen can someone help me

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
If anyone else runs into an error mentioning "d3dx9_43.dll" or possibly any other directX issue, try using this tool, the 'DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer'.

It helped me and it may help you too.

Reactions: jack50285945
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes