VN - Ren'Py - Fap Interface [v0.3.0] [DrakLas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KloppStyle

As the developer wrote, this game has no plot, but there are many sex scenes. If the game is not compared with story novels, then this one stands out against their background with a large number of animations and a variety of them. And I also like games based on Honey Select, the animations are very good. If so, sorry for my English.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Marvini

I like the games based on Honey Select. It looks pretty good. There is some interesting groundwork for the future. Hopefully the author will add more girls to meet, but there are already a lot of animations.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

solarjohn

v0.2.0

This game says that its got no story and doesn't really make sense, and is mainly a gallery for some quality HS animations, and i think it does that pretty well

Rating it 4 because its does what it says on the tin, is fairly quick with progression if you have all skip on, the anims are appealing to me, and sometimes i dont wanna think when i want a quick fap
    I could have seen this game with some crowbarred in annoying and bad gameplay loop like those steam trashfires, but luckily it just skipped that

Might do well with a compressed version as 5gig is a tad big
  4. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

to unlock new sex poses you need to repeat the previous ones by cumming on the person
    Takes to long before you finally have sex because there to many poses
    Good for a quick fap
    No real story
    No bugs
    Only thing good are renders