Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CokeLobster

Good simulator. like the fetishes, when i first played it i almost thouht it was custom made haha
    hope the creator/fans continue this project, even if it has no story
    a couple things that i think would be good to add are more animations for the alien with two dicks and maybe implement more lewd outfit (like catgirl outfit or something)
    could be fun a dick for the mc
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DKOC

Although the animations in this is top notch, the developer has basically given up on the title. There was hope for a release in June 2020, then that fizzled out. Now it is on hold as of May 1st, again, after working on the new headcrab and so I'd just move on. This isn't going anywhere, and likely will never see another build.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AntonSasay

Well, it's abandoned, but it's still worth to play, there probably won't be anything like this on half-life universe.
    Animations are great, for an alpha version there is good amount of concent and the quality of it is impressing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

san4ez

Really interesting and enjoyable game, despite the development stage. I can’t imagine what the plot with such mobs might be, and it would be better for the author to replace them or add more new ones. BUT, the graphics and movements in this game are top notch, it's very cool
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Subdivider

Perhaps this game will get a second wind with the release of "ALYX":D cool ass she shakes and animation quality, this is directly the merit of the developer) However, I think he was too carried away showing them... there should be interest in the game to open animations and pass it, and not to run around the gallery with one hand)) in general, all the community of HL fans should express great gratitude for the opportunity to qualitatively and colorfully fuck Alix:devilish: but quests and tasks would be very useful) You can only wish patience to the developer and bring the project to the final version;)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

+ Yeah not bad for a 30-60 minute play.
    - I didn't see the need for the gloryhole to restore life because she doesn't die nor the shotgun because it's more fun watching what the creatures do to her rather than not do to her.
    - Clearing the field doesn't remove the dildos and lube.
    - "E" button is for action, so if you summon creatures; she also hopes on a dildo (if it happened to be under her) or fist herself (if lube happens to be at her feet). - Plus the tentacles tend to stretch almost full length of the playing field (this is a bug) but luckily is doesn't penetrate her.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

plokoon

Pretty great. The animations are not weird or clunky and no bad clipping either. Surprisingly fun. Just enough variety right now to be enjoyable. Can't wait for more updates. Hopefully more animations, clothing, and characters!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

crum_

For a game developer I've never really heard of(sorry), he/she has delivered a very promising game that I'll be watching from now on. Let us hope this doesn't turn into a Malice and the Machine-like scenario.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Billy Bobinski

This is easily one of the hottest things I have ever seen. And it just runs so ridiculously smoothly, I absolutely adore everything about this. Please continue working on this, you're doing god's work - massive props!