Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
All models are made from scratch and the ones that are not have been heavily edited. Meanwhile you only use DAZ models to build your games.
oh please...

for a first post.. this is ridiculous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is my game deserve a stab in back for that ? you dont even know how DAZ work...

good thing i m not a bad person. i admit i mistake.. you did all models yourself, well done. still cant deny that thoes models are very similar of stuff that can be found for SFM ( wich at base are ripped off )

i m not gonna more far, its ridiculous... good luck with your game.
and thanks for the back stab... now i know how you are.
an explanation wouldnt have killed you, and i am open mind.
but yeah... backstab is better right ?

Reactions: jack the enemy

Likkez

Feb 7, 2019
oh please...

for a first post.. this is ridiculous.

is my game deserve a stab in back for that ? you dont even know how DAZ work...

good thing i m not a bad person. i admit i mistake.. you did all models yourself, well done. still cant deny that thoes models are very similar of stuff that can be found for SFM ( wich at base are ripped off )

i m not gonna more far, its ridiculous... good luck with your game.
and thanks for the back stab... now i know how you are.
an explanation wouldnt have killed you, and i am open mind.
but yeah... backstab is better right ?
I know how DAZ work... You have to be a dumbass to not know.... you literally download model packs from the internet and paste them in...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I know how DAZ work... You have to be a dumbass to not know.... you literally download model packs from the internet and paste them in...
and ?...

i dont get your point then...

Jun 22, 2017
hey guy, if you know how to do games like this, please, do more games like this please, its a nice thing man, much better than that 3dcg static shit. dont make war, make good stuff.

Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
hey guy, if you know how to do games like this, please, do more games like this please, its a nice thing man, much better than that 3dcg static shit. dont make war, make good stuff.
Agreed. After 3000+ 3dcg games the gamers and perverts needs something else, like this. FAP is very good. I wanna see more character in the game, like Faith, Jill, Cassie and Sonya ... MY GOD ... :D

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just play Wild Life then, its better then this and the Devs aren't toxic.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Unless the public build of Wild Life is just plain old, I'd stick with Fap-Life. In Wild Life public build, Characters float above the ground, controls are poor, characters move painfully slow, the censoring is horrific, and if you try to have sex, the game crashes.

EDIT: The only thing that Wild Life does better, is soft-body physics for breasts and butt. But, as it is also UE4, I'm sure that can be fixed for Fap-Life as well.

Reactions: tsukaja

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Unless the public build of Wild Life is just plain old, I'd stick with Fap-Life. In Wild Life public build, Characters float above the ground, controls are poor, characters move painfully slow, the censoring is horrific, and if you try to have sex, the game crashes.

EDIT: The only thing that Wild Life does better, is soft-body physics for breasts and butt. But, as it is also UE4, I'm sure that can be fixed for Fap-Life as well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
STOP fighting Likkez, If you do not like it, stop posting ... go to the P***ub and watch Quiet there. We want enjoy the dev games. :D
fighting ?
i just give an opinion...
in return i get backstabbed instead of having an explanation.

i thougth the models where from SFM, like i say, it could have be possible. i was wrong and in exchange i got a shitty review on my game (wich is deleted now) with 1 star from someone who obviously never played it, just as a backstab because i say that on his game.

i am the one who fight ?? oh please.

it wouldn't have hurt to tell me calmly and cleearly that he did the models himself. they are no need to attack my own game in return. i didnt "attacked" that game or that dev.

i dont ask anybody to not enjoy the game at all, do it, enjoy it, its all important.
i aint fight anybody. but thanks now i know that the dev is some kind of sensible person who not like if i say something "bad" or "wrong" about his game.

enjoy the game. and good luck to the dev ( again, i say that before )

i m out :whistle:

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
I doubt it was this game's fault, but my graphics card (6yo GTX 780) died playing this. It was running at 60 fps so its not like it was straining to run it, it was probably just his time to die, lol. was looking for an excuse to upgrade, looks like I found it.

Reactions: mikceron
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes