Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

PolarPulse

Jul 21, 2017
After some looking around figuring out how things work i have figured how you play this down.
Tried raising the difficulty to get a better feel and on Normal you don't really have enough time to deal with 3 animatronics in Arcade mode when doing the toilet task, i barely made the condom one.

Also found out the security doors don't do jack crap, freaking Chicka just looks at me thru the window and waves at me than proceeds to open the door walk past me then opens the other door to go out the other side.
After she did that, i shut both doors again and then she fazed through the door to get me after i went back to the desk.

If not for that i only had one task left and i don't even know what or where it is, i just know it needs to go to the shop which wasn't too hard to find that with the bright ass beacon of light for task turn-in

i played this game on hard for like 4 hours straight and figured out a neat way to complete it

as soon as you spawn in press TAB and use Q and E to change cameras what your looking for is where lefty is

he'll either be in main stage table near the bar.
in the bathroom on the first sink
or the kitchen (super simple step)

while im checking for lefty i pick up the bottles and the condom pack (you can leave behind two bottles since you dont need all of them

after that before i leave i open both doors and then check on the girls making sure they're maxed out before i run to fill the bar (you barley get any time to do this usually when i do the bar and run to the cams the girls will usually be blinking)

(but if lefty is in the stage area i pick him up first run back fill the girls and restock the bar as fast as possible and run back to the cams)

you repeat for each tasks mind you i noticed as time goes on frenni's music box will start depleting faster and faster

once your left with condoms and toilets i usually sprint to the condoms and go to the toilet area and flush all the toilets

make sure to close the door of toilet room (tho i've never really seen the girls go into the mens toilet room)

as soon as i finish the bathroom tasks i watch the cameras and keep track where all the girls are your goal here is to run to the employee room next to the cams room because no girl ever goes in that door and hide in that room for the rest of night until the phone starts ringing

as soon as you get this down the night becomes easier for arcade mode for now

I dont know what the purple figure does but i did notice on easy mode the amogus figure does alert you when its a good time to start heading back to the cams i havent used among us figure during hard mode tho since i just finished unlocking everything

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
I understand the cutter will be added when the bonnies are added.
Well, not so bad.
In 0.1.1, almost everything is the same.
But
1) There is a teaser for 2 nights
2) Secret scene with a puppet.
And so good luck to everyone and in anticipation of Monday (that is, November 7).
And I'm looking forward to more games like this.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
1667306177077.png
I hope you crack it quickly when it comes out on Monday. I don't want to pay 20 bucks for an unfinished project (and even more so, which weighs only 2 gigs)

plslordforgiveme

May 7, 2020
There is a way to beat the arcade on HARD what you have to do is:
grab all the bottles, condoms, and start running towards the bottles (you place them) .. you go straight to the condom machine and fill it up.
(if you get to see lefty at the tables grab him and leaving the condom machine, place him)
run to the bathroom and clean them all make sure to close the door XD
Now you just have to wait LOCKED in some of the bathrooms and wait until it's 6AM you can use TAB to see the girls. (bunny appears in the cameras as an easter egg) it seems that it is bugged since they cannot enter the bathroom it is the fastest way to farm gold that I have found almost 1k+ per night.

taking lefty and placing it can take time away, it's preferable not to do it, they only take $100 I think.

(tested in 1.1)

Last edited:

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
Hard Mode with all objectives is doable, but the timings are pretty tight. Not worth the effort.
Running in a diagonal line (hold w and a or d at the same time) gives a gisnificant speed boost.
My recommendation is to pick up the wine and condoms in the office right at the start.
Then fill all the girls meters and do the following steps, while quickly filling the girl meters in between:

1: condoms (its the hardest task with the tightest timing, so quickly reset or hide if it won't work out)
2: far half of the toilets (cleaning all the cabins at once is very unsafe)
3: near half of the toilets (pick up lefts if hes in there)
4: bottles
5: place Lefty
6. pick up the damn phone

So far I have seen Lefty spawn in the kitchen (on the counter) and the male toilets (on one of the sinks) only.
If he spawns in the kitchen, just pick him up and place him after you are done with the other tasks.

Make sure to complete the tasks before Fredina goes nuclear.
Late night before the phone call, a ghost appears in her chamber and speeds up the music box.
It will become too fast to do any tasks, except for the phone.
You might be able to place Lefty if you picked him up earlier even when Fredina goes apeshit, but it's risky.

Anything goes wrong, there are a lot of hiding places that work.
Air vents are a great place to hide. Keep the rat pope some company and contemplate what you are doing.
Hiding in the locker of the staff room (party locker) works well too.
There is probably a lot more places you can hide in. As long as you don't get found you will get a lot of money just for surviving.

where is the condom machine?
Next to the bar is a room with a stage. The condom machine is in there.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes