Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 2157215
In what archive you need to put that code? i can't find it XD
Hit "Windows Key + R" type in regedit. Hit enter.
Look for section with the provided path above. Click folders on the left to make keys show on the right.

EDIT: Remember that changing things in the regedit can be VERY dangerous for your system. So be careful what you do in there.

UNKNOWN12342141

Feb 17, 2022
Is it possible to get the map you walk around in the game and import it into sfm,gmod or blender?
If so may i have the map file so i can import it into gmod

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I couldn't get her to appear either until I picked up a bunch of the coins lying around, not sure if i just got lucky though. you'll know when she appears because you'll hear low boop noises, similar to chiku's just lower
or just plays hard mode. She just immediately starts her patrol

Dec 5, 2019
So in 'Arcade Mode', do I just have to keep getting caught in order to unlock all of the sex scenes? Or do they have certain requirements to unlock?

Edit: How many sex scenes are currently available for each girls? I've already unlocked all of the girls' first scenes (including Bonfie and Marie).

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
I enjoy this site, but it never fails to impress me that people will take the time to make an account, and type out a comment about how they have no idea how to find/do something and ask others how to find/do something, when it would take infiinitely LESS time to just type the word you're looking for into the search function that this site has and IMMEDIATELY find people talking about the thing you're worried about.

Can't find the pickle or the screwdriver? Or maybe you don't know what they're for? Don't know how to unlock a scene? Just type pickle into the search. Screwdriver into the search. Bonfie into the search. I know this is likely to fall on deaf ears, that most people don't care, and that other people have already said this in this thread alone, but since I took the time to explain one of the previous builds I just couldn't help but join the train of people pointing out how annoying it is to see the thread drowning in questions that have already been answered.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
The pickle and screwdriver are both something you have to buy from the store. And as far as scenes go I think each girl only has one for the time being.

Dec 5, 2019
Bonfie does not appear
how the hell do you get the bonnie scene?
From my experience, it seems like you need to unlock the door to the arcade zone first. You can unlock the arcade door by going through the vents, into the arcade zone, and then by opening the door leading back to the main area. The vents have two entrances, the first is in the kitchen and the second is right inside the guard office (starting room), however the entrance in the guard office requires the screwdriver to open. Also, once you've unlocked the arcade door, it will remain unlocked even if you start a new round, so you don't have to keep going through the vents everytime you want to see Bonfie (Bonnie).

Dec 5, 2019
I enjoy this site, but it never fails to impress me that people will take the time to make an account, and type out a comment about how they have no idea how to find/do something and ask others how to find/do something, when it would take infiinitely LESS time to just type the word you're looking for into the search function that this site has and IMMEDIATELY find people talking about the thing you're worried about.

Can't find the pickle or the screwdriver? Or maybe you don't know what they're for? Don't know how to unlock a scene? Just type pickle into the search. Screwdriver into the search. Bonfie into the search. I know this is likely to fall on deaf ears, that most people don't care, and that other people have already said this in this thread alone, but since I took the time to explain one of the previous builds I just couldn't help but join the train of people pointing out how annoying it is to see the thread drowning in questions that have already been answered.
Played this game for a few hours now. Got the cucumber and already used it (and yes, I also used the milk and got Marie's scene), got the screwdriver and already unlocked the arcade with it, got caught by every girls and got their first scenes. Already did all of those before I posted my "How to unlock" question, and I asked because I have no idea whether there's more that i'm missing or i'm just wasting my time trying to unlock something that doesn't exist. Instead of being annoyed at posts like mine, you could've either just answered our question or just ignored our post.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
bonfie is such a pain when all you are trying to do is get any other animatronic to get their scene added to gallery while also making it so you get willy's willy since you have to earn money (or cheat with regedit) to make sure your anus is intact. other than that like i said in a previous post i hate toilets now im just going to become one with nature

Dec 5, 2019
where do you find lefty for arcade mode, I have no clue
Lefty can be found in three different locations: Kitchen, Washroom, and Dining Area. Once you picked him up, you place him on the 'Store' located near the starting room.

Edit: Also, if you bought the Cucumber from the online store, picked it up in the storage, and also picked up the Milk in the kitchen fridge, you can place both on the plate on the store beside Lefty to unlock Marie scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: heyarnold

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
How do I run this game ?
the only file that is App to run on the library is "UnityCrashHandler32"
where is the game file ?

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Is the game harder now or..? Running all the way to the kitchen feels impossible to finish tasks since the stamina is so shit.

Vaulteduser

Nov 9, 2022
Every time I try to play the game, the application just disappears. I've tried downloading it again, but it still doesn't work.

diamontruben

May 2, 2020
Every time I try to play the game, the application just disappears. I've tried downloading it again, but it still doesn't work.
Do you have avast? If so, open the program and check the quarantine section, it may have recognized the game as a virus though it's probably a false positive.

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
So in 'Arcade Mode', do I just have to keep getting caught in order to unlock all of the sex scenes? Or do they have certain requirements to unlock?

Edit: How many sex scenes are currently available for each girls? I've already unlocked all of the girls' first scenes (including Bonfie and Marie).
1 scene per girl, thats it. and the one from the shop if you collect Lefty, Pickle (shop) and the milk

Reactions: CrimsonBlitz213

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I couldn't get her to appear either until I picked up a bunch of the coins lying around, not sure if i just got lucky though. you'll know when she appears because you'll hear low boop noises, similar to chiku's just lower
I don't know why, but immediately after posting the previous message, I started another game in the arcade and there was Bonfie haha. Happy but a bit disappointed that there are still no penetration scenes of any of them :(

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes