Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
well yes is a solution but at this point i prefer to wait for a bugfix.
The problem is idk if only i got this problem, i'd like to inform dev about it.
The problem is that the devs provided bugfix builds only to one version until now and that was for Version 0.1.9. And if my memory serves me right then they promised a bugfix build 2 times for other versions but didn't provide them in the end.
Long story short: I wouldn't count on a bugfix build, as long as no absolutely game breaking bug comes up it's more likely we'll get version 0.2.4 before that.

Since the devs are not in this thread, your best bet to report bugs is their discord. A friendly meant advice from me though, if you are not a supporter don't report bugs to them about the version in this thread. If they see you're not a supporter and still have the newest version they will get you out of their discord most likely as fast as you got in there, even if your intentions were good. Some poeple even only mentioned "F95" and got kicked or at least the "Sus" server role for being a potencial pirate.
But if it's any consolation, they already know about this bug. (y)

Seems like they did want to rework the Futa system too, so it got disabled for this update. Some poeple reported it as bug, that they bought the futa kit but couldn't equip it for the girls. A few days ago they mentioned the rework in the spoiler and patreon channel, in case someone wondered.
Hey, besides me, is there anyone in the store who has the impossible-to-unlock skins of Fexxa, Bonfy and Chicu that appear as "???" or is it just something I encountered?
Thanks in advance for the reply.
I don't think you're alone with that and i think this might still be the aftermath from the problem they had with the Skins and the Artists who made them. Those skins might still be locked due to some rework. A few other things were affected too, like the Xmas Skin for the nightguard or the Dr. Lindsey companion which recieved a rework of his model too as i've read yesterday in their spoiler channel.
Hello everyone! The game has an updated Guide for this version? Thanks
Yes.
-> Scene/Gallery guide --> Here
-> Shop/Item list --> Here

Since they didn't add new scenes and didn't change the old ones as far as i know, it should be fully compatible with 0.2.3 now.
Only exception are the scenes in my guide that can only be found in Story mode. They will get their own gallery when the devs release the now seperated Story mode.

Reactions: VIZ24X and kiava

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
where do you go to scan the tv? and what do you use to scan it with
Depends on whether you grabbed it here or an official free version, but you find (buy?) the scanner item in the storage room by the office, go to the end of the bar, should be a locked door there, and the TV should have QR code available for scanning with the item.

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
Since the devs are not in this thread, your best bet to report bugs is their discord. A friendly meant advice from me though, if you are not a supporter don't report bugs to them about the version in this thread. If they see you're not a supporter and still have the newest version they will get you out of their discord most likely as fast as you got in there, even if your intentions were good. Some poeple even only mentioned "F95" and got kicked or at least the "Sus" server role for being a potencial pirate.
real, even without being connected to F95, if you don't have an account linked to the FF patreon and report over bugs and the such from the patron-only builds you have very little leeway before getting smited out of the discord community

Jul 8, 2017
hmm guys im kinda stuck here i supposely found the woman wc area but for some reason the time if frozen at 5:18 and wont cont is this a bug

Jul 8, 2017
but im also gonna wait this the .reg for unlock scenes and money does not work i have tryed it and it did not work at all i do not know what i did wrong

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Does Downloading the arcade update option is only arcade or full game?
It's not actually an update,.. The game is now divided into story/arcade versions. This "update" is just a revamped Arcade mode.

hmm guys im kinda stuck here i supposely found the woman wc area but for some reason the time if frozen at 5:18 and wont cont is this a bug
You always have too many questions... no questions,no complain,start playing the game..now!!!:cool:
Everything has already been answered. If you don't know, use the guide.

https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-2-3-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9536878

But it's true that the game can sometimes trap the player somewhere if you don't have the necessary items and that's not cool..

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
And it looks like I'm the only fair masochist who started from 0 point. Fortunately, grind some money (thanks to cum jars) is now very easy.

Jul 8, 2017
well its not my fault the game trapped me in the woman wc and the way out was locked and also all the girls disappeared meaning that game glitched out from that

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone else find this game really fucking difficult? I mean, it's impossible to spend a night doing everything, even on easy mode, it's hard to make money because of the penalty. I have managed to understand the behavior of the animatronics but even with that it is impossible for me to spend a single night with everything completed. But otherwise I think it's a very good game, the animations and the sex scenes are great. That's why it makes me so angry that I'm so bad at this game, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

By the way I'm talking about the arcade mode, on the other hand I love the history mode.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone else find this game really fucking difficult? I mean, it's impossible to spend a night doing everything, even on easy mode, it's hard to make money because of the penalty. I have managed to understand the behavior of the animatronics but even with that it is impossible for me to spend a single night with everything completed. But otherwise I think it's a very good game, the animations and the sex scenes are great. That's why it makes me so angry that I'm so bad at this game, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

By the way I'm talking about the arcade mode, on the other hand I love the history mode.
Both easy and normal difficulty are fine. Just check how much can you go out of the office before timers go out. On easy mode, both fexa and frenni timers are slowed down and chiku's timer can be cranck up while in the office. I suggest not unlocking Bonfie's door unless you adapt to the other three.

Anyway, hard mode is the difficult one since you can go back and forth doing tasks and cranckig timers up, but can take advantage of companion's distraction to go places while girls are focused on your companion.

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Both easy and normal difficulty are fine. Just check how much can you go out of the office before timers go out. On easy mode, both fexa and frenni timers are slowed down and chiku's timer can be cranck up while in the office. I suggest not unlocking Bonfie's door unless you adapt to the other three.

Anyway, hard mode is the difficult one since you can go back and forth doing tasks and cranckig timers up, but can take advantage of companion's distraction to go places while girls are focused on your companion.
Thanks for the advice, I will try to apply it but it seems almost impossible to do everything right in one night, but I will not give up until I do it right.:LOL:(y)
Never surrender jajaja.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for the advice, I will try to apply it but it seems almost impossible to do everything right in one night, but I will not give up until I do it right.:LOL:(y)
Never surrender jajaja.
If you buy and use adrenaline, you have unlimited stamina and you can non-stop run a do everything without problems.;)
+ cum jar = extra money

Reactions: Jhon1009

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Could someone help me, I can't get through night 2 because no code appears in any photo and besides, the files are damaged because the messages appear as if a vertical photo was taken of them. Can anyone help me or give me the code please?

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
If you buy and use adrenaline, you have unlimited stamina and you can non-stop run a do everything without problems.;)
+ cum jar = extra money
Thanks for the advice, but before buying anything I would have to finish a game by earning money and I can't do it. I really don't know how I can be so bad:cautious: hahaha. But I guess everything is just try until you make a profit:ROFLMAO:(y).

• Haha
Reactions: DocRipper
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes