Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
Hey, besides me, is there anyone in the store who has the impossible-to-unlock skins of Fexxa, Bonfy and Chicu that appear as "???" or is it just something I encountered?
Thanks in advance for the reply.

Feb 10, 2020
SO, does scanning the tv basically unlock everything? I mean like for youhub ad the girls or do you have to get caught a certain way
Unintentionally ofcourse. . .still wanna win. . .

Jan 28, 2018
asking this question when you buy the scanner how you use it or toggle it on
You find it in the locker room and you use it on the TV behind the bar, it has a chance to give $200, nothing at all or a YouHube video or a pose you can view in the animatronic skins section.

You use items from the inventory by holding space and dragging and dropping it etc.

P3PS1MAN

Oct 23, 2023
SO, does scanning the tv basically unlock everything? I mean like for youhub ad the girls or do you have to get caught a certain way
Unintentionally ofcourse. . .still wanna win. . .
Unfortunately, yeah, the rng element sucks ballboy scrote but thats the only way to unlock the poses and youhub stuff

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
LOL found a bug, i bought baki suit but in the inventory i had streamer suit instead.
There's a place where we can report bugs ?

Toasterofroaster

Sep 6, 2023
In none. A .reg file is a registry file, you should be able to double-click the file and it will prompt you a warning, you can continue the process of overwriting the entries with yours by pressing "Yes" in the prompt window.

This is a prompt which you face by double-clicking a .reg file.
To view its content (what the file changes/does), right-click the file and choose "Edit", otherwise, you can also choose "Merge" to execute the .reg file as described/explained above.

View attachment 2154239
where i can find .reg file?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
LOL found a bug, i bought baki suit but in the inventory i had streamer suit instead.
There's a place where we can report bugs ?
Just try buying the rest of suits. It'll appear in your inventory, eventually. There may be some wrong code that missmatch some suits you unlock. Same with decoration.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Just try buying the rest of suits. It'll appear in your inventory, eventually. There may be some wrong code that missmatch some suits you unlock. Same with decoration.
well yes is a solution but at this point i prefer to wait for a bugfix.
The problem is idk if only i got this problem, i'd like to inform dev about it.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes