Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Okay other than the annoying audio bug the game seems pretty promising. That being said I think it's kinda shitty that the gallery scenes take place in some sort of default heart room void instead of the actual places you seem them in game. Kinda makes the scenes worse imo.

Reactions: F4S1 and weishiau

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
fuck.. I love this game but I hate horror.. and this futa mode.. I love futa lol.. but horror.. I just cant stand horror game.. :( :( :( :( :( :(
I played the first night and the arcade mode and it's really not scary. There's not really any jumpscares the girls sort of just make you turn around and then start a sex scene.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Levels are much larger than Frenny's bar, so it makes sense to give the player more chances with encounters. No sense doing that for Frenny's, not currently at least, there's many ways to finish tasks before the animatronics get loose and even after there's some ways to work around them. Also items to escape after you're captured.
Now, what I do think is being able to get closer to the animatronics and maybe even trigger lewd animations without getting caught and ending the round is something worth exploring, but I strongly feel an escape mechanic for the current game will make it worse.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Now, what I do think is being able to get closer to the animatronics and maybe even trigger lewd animations without getting caught and ending the round is something worth exploring, but I strongly feel an escape mechanic for the current game will make it worse.
I think the round ending is because MC is too exhausted afterwards to properly work or they continue until his shift is over. But being charged for doing lewd things to the animatronics can be changed so like if you get caught in a area where the camera doesn't reach, they don't deduct from your paycheck cause they can't see what's happening. Or have it where you can block a camera.

But honestly, I just want them to work on the girls' models and get story mode done more so than adding mechanics and what-not.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
The game is promising. I look forward to improvements and different scenes (More locations where you can walk around).

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
New Version 0.1.7
---------------------

---------------------
As always and just for a little good spirit:
If you enjoy this update or this game in general, consider supporting them even if it's just a little bit.
---------------------
Other than that, I wish you fun with all the new goodies.
I have updated my Scene Guide and Shop List to be up to date with Version 0.1.7.
---------------------
Now i probably can test which bugs they did fixed. Xmas maze...here i come :ROFLMAO:

Have Fun! (y)

1.7 LOG.png

Last edited:

theases2000

May 19, 2017
New Version 0.1.7
---------------------
MEGA
---------------------
As always and just for a little good spirit:
If you enjoy this update or this game in general, consider supporting them even if it's just a little bit.
---------------------
Other than that, i wish you fun with all the new goodies.
I'll start working on my Guide and Shop List ASAP, to get them up to date with 0.1.7.
Probably also test which bugs they did fix. Xmas maze...here i come :ROFLMAO:

Have Fun! (y)

View attachment 2371630
for 1 of the scene it needs to be 4 AM, you'll need the screwdriver and candies, in the fuse room the vent will turn from red light to green at 4AM, the rest is going foward wenever you can, still looking for the other one
Edit, found the other one, same steps as for the chrismas chiku, but instead of putting the candie in chiku sock, put it in frexa's

Last edited:

Ivasta

Jan 2, 2023
i found the second scene all you gotta do is the same as chikus blow job but fexa/krampus is on a stocking instead put your candies in there and enjoy

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes