Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
gotta ask could someone give me a summery on every single buyably item does in the game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information / Explanation for every Shop Item:

NOTE:
--> List is updated for Version 0.2.5 --> Update to Version 0.2.6 in progress

Of course, i will only explain those Items which already have a use ingame and are actually buyable.
Just wanted to mention that too.

Links to my other helpful post:
If you need help to unlock the scenes, i wrote a Guide to explain how to get them, as well as some other helpful stuff:
-> You want some news about the upcoming updates? --> Here
-> Find my scene/gallery guide --> Here
-> Wanna know how to disable/enable Futa OR how to get/cheat Money? Look --> Here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

magisama

Dec 27, 2022
here is 100% for 0.1.1 patreon

all 3 fembot scene + 1 bonus shopper scene....
all item/cloth + a lot of money for next version.....

the file is a .reg and is made for win10!!!!!
just double click on it .....then say yes i want!!!!!

tell me if i miss anything and i will add/fix......
to the next versions guys!
idk how too edit anything

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
this dev sucks with poeple not only that they of diffrent languge and don't understand the many problems with this game like why is there an anti cheat in the game to begin with its singleplayer let me do what the fuck i want with my game

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Anyone know a cheat for money?

I suck at these types of games. Never even played any of the actual FNAF games either.
I do get better when i am familiar with the layout of the map though, however that becomes difficult when something intended to catch me is on the map with me and i haven't figured there behavior is.

I am very much a Know the location and routes you can take, then learn the opponent and come up with a plan type.
Just throwing me in blind i am like a headless chicken with no sense of direction.
even if you were good you have to be a pro speedrunner

dragondarks

Dec 12, 2021
thank you for the game but will the game be available for purchase on gog or steam and please without ntr this shit scares me

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
thank you for the game but will the game be available for purchase on gog or steam and please without ntr this shit scares me
NTR Jumpscare
What in the world... Uhm... just asking but am i still in the right thread? For one moment i was really confused if i clicked on the wrong notification.

The other person talks about "many problems" with the game, which i kinda struggle to find, at least it seems like that's the case for me.
Then he's talking about an anti-cheat feature? Where does this come from?
Is he just expecting an "unlock all" button or does he have problems with following our advice in this thread to get what he wants?
I'd really like to know what problems he meant with the game and what he means with anti-cheat.

But... now you're stepping in and start to talk about NTR? :oops:
With all due respect, but... Did you guys sniff the wrong kind of panties? What NTR are you referring to?
I didn't know we have any LI in this game. The animatronic girls maybe have the only LI available in the whole game and that's the dick of the Main Protagonist and i'm pretty sure the girls don't mind sharing this piece of meat.

What's next? When are we finally adressing the heavy gore aspect of the game the poor Main Protagonist has to go through every night? :cool::ROFLMAO:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
What in the world... Uhm... just asking but am i still in the right thread? For one moment i was really confused if i clicked on the wrong notification.

The other person talks about "many problems" with the game, which i kinda struggle to find, at least it seems like that's the case for me.
Then he's talking about an anti-cheat feature? Where does this come from?
Is he just expecting an "unlock all" button or does he have problems with following our advice in this thread to get what he wants?
I'd really like to know what problems he meant with the game and what he means with anti-cheat.

But... now you're stepping in and start to talk about NTR? :oops:
With all due respect, but... Did you guys sniff the wrong kind of panties? What NTR are you referring to?
I didn't know we have any LI in this game. The animatronic girls maybe have the only LI available in the whole game and that's the dick of the Main Protagonist and i'm pretty sure the girls don't mind sharing this piece of meat.

What's next? When are we finally adressing the heavy gore aspect of the game the poor Main Protagonist has to go through every night? :cool::ROFLMAO:
He got jumpscare

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
He got jumpscare
Doesn't answer my question.

Your answer is like:
You go into a store and want to buy a cucumber, sadly there is no pricetag on it. You go to someone working here and ask him:

You: "How much does this cucumber cost?"
Worker: "Yes!"

You basically are telling me that it's in the game and it's a jumpscare.
But my question was where the NTR aspect of it comes into play.
What jumpscare do you mean? who is involved in that scene? And what's the NTR?

Don't think i'm mocking you just because i made some humerous comment before. I'm seriously and sincerely asking this cause i really want to know what you classify as NTR. This might require more than 3 words probably but you would help me out, i won't mock you for it. I'm really just curious what The NTR here is in your opinion.

The only jumpscares to my knowlegde are Golden Frenni at 3 am in the toilet, the girls when they...uhm...catch you i guess, and thomas the tank engine in the vents? (i hope you don't really mean thomas though...)

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes