Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
May 9, 2019
I really want to love this game, there's a lot of potential here. The presentation is great and the H scenes aren't too bad albeit they do need a bit of polish, but this game is just so frustrating and not fun to play. Been following this one since its debut and the gameplay hasn't improved at all. If you're intended to do random tasks then the night club at least needs to be bigger because avoiding the girls is almost impossible when 2 or more are out and you have very few means to defend yourself. It's also really frustrating to grind for money bc some of the items in the store are too expensive so you're left playing the same two scenerious over and over and even with a perfect run you'll only be able to afford 1 or 2 things. I hope this game succeeds but I think the dev really needs to overhaul the gameplay itself in a bad way.
The game is quite grindy and losing money is a harsh punishment because of it. I've said this before, but the fact that you can lose money in your "wallet" is terrible. You should only lose money based off your paycheck for that night until you're just paid zero for that run.

I do think the sex scenes need a lot of work. The models look like the vaginas are painted on with mascara and the sex is really just clipping a dick through the crotch. I hope a lot of work goes into this since its the major hook of the game.

I don't mind the girls being really hard to avoid once they get out since I assume the entire point is to manage them enough that they don't get out anyway. I think the bookshelf into your office needs to be removed though, since it makes the doors pointless. If you finish all of your tasks for the night, you pretty much just stay in the office and manage the girls until 6am. So it gets awkward if only some of the girls escape and they can get into your office while you're screwing around with the camera. If anything, it just encourages crawling into the nearest vent and then alt tabbing until you win.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
The game is quite grindy and losing money is a harsh punishment because of it. I've said this before, but the fact that you can lose money in your "wallet" is terrible. You should only lose money based off your paycheck for that night until you're just paid zero for that run.

I do think the sex scenes need a lot of work. The models look like the vaginas are painted on with mascara and the sex is really just clipping a dick through the crotch. I hope a lot of work goes into this since its the major hook of the game.

I don't mind the girls being really hard to avoid once they get out since I assume the entire point is to manage them enough that they don't get out anyway. I think the bookshelf into your office needs to be removed though, since it makes the doors pointless. If you finish all of your tasks for the night, you pretty much just stay in the office and manage the girls until 6am. So it gets awkward if only some of the girls escape and they can get into your office while you're screwing around with the camera. If anything, it just encourages crawling into the nearest vent and then alt tabbing until you win.
Agreed I was trying not to be overly critical but the scenes do need work. Looking through the guides it appears that some of the items like the baki suit reduce stamina drain and there are companions to help distract the girls so it makes the game less frustrating. The gameplay still really needs some work imo.

In the wine bottle scenario on normal difficulty all you gotta do is:
-Grab the bottles and condom box as soon as the night starts
-Go to the pc and raise Fexa's then Frenni's timers
-Run down the left hall by the arcade and deposit the wine at the bar
-Run to pole dance room and deposit condoms
-run to the bathroom and clean the toilets
-keep an eye out for lefty and grab him while doing the previous tasks as he spawns in your path
-By the time you're done with the toilets Frenni's timer should go off but if you run down the right hallway by the kitchen and make your way towards the office then she won't notice you in time
-cut through the office and drop off lefty
And that's pretty much it. You can do all of that in about 60-90sec while only having to raise the timers once at the start, and even if you miss 1 objective like Lefty you'll still net postive $. I just hide in the staff room and do the puzzle if I feel like it or in the office vent and wait for the phone to go off but I usally alt out of game for 5-7min waiting for the night to end. So really the game is easy but it's the little things that make it annoying to play like the girls running way too fast once they spot you, painfully slow run speed, unforgiving stamina drain, bad inventory management, ect. yet there's still a good game in there somewhere it just needs a lot of polish.

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
For those who have issues, there ARE consumables in the game. The booster for unlimited stamina and the can spray are there for a reason. You can manage without in easy and medium mode, but they are necessary in hard mode. Not using them is just punishing yourself. As for money, in hard mode the punishment you get for getting caught is pretty much negated by the bonus money for playing hard mode. Solve the puzzle in the employe room and you rarely go in the negative.

RottenBoner

Nov 28, 2017
Can anyone help me? i read that there's a new scene when you have to go to the generator room and open the vent with the screwdriver at 4am, but when i do it, the first vent open normaly, but the second one get stuck at the last few centimeters, and it make it impossible to go further :c.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I've developed a strategy guide to easily earn money and maximize your earnings for the 1st scenario that I call the wine bottle scenario on hard mode. This may take a little practice but you can consistently complete all the objectives for the night in about 1-2min and get huge payouts.
(note) You will need the Padoru Bot companion to pull this off, stamina shots help but are not necessary, I also recommend getting the Santa Snow Globe and Christmas Skin for max profits.

-Start a new night on hard difficulty.
-Grab the bottles and condom box as soon as the night starts
-Go to the pc and raise Fexa's then Frenni's timers in that order
-Run down the left hallway (by the arcade) and drop the bottles off at the bar
-Run to the pole dance room and refill the condoms
(This next part will be somewhat hard to explain)
-From the pole dance room cross the main party room to get to the bathrooms
-As you're crossing the party room command Pandoru Bot to wait. You'll want to try to get her to stop as close to the middle of the room as possible, I've found you get pretty consistent results if you run across the room and give the command once you've reached the bathroom door. Fexa and Frenni's timers should also go off by this point so try to get into the bathroom quickly.
-Clean the 1st two toilets (the ones closest to the door)
-Activate Pandoru's distraction command
-Clean the last two toilets.
-By the time you turn around and get back to the entrance to the bathrooms give Pandoru Bot the Explode command, Getting the timing right for this may take a little practice but you can get both Fexa and Frenni with the explosion almost every time.
-Turn left from the bathroom door and make a run for the kitchen. (If you missed Fexa with the blast then you can hide in the vent in there) and rewind Chiku's timer
-Keep an eye out for Lefty while doing the previous tasks. He always spawns on the table in the party room, in the bathroom, or in the kitchen so you can easily grab him while running this path.
-Make your way back to the office from the kitchen, cut through the office, and drop off lefty.

And you're done! This may sound like a lot but I can usually finish in about 90sec. From here you can hide in the staff room and solve the puzzle for the bonus. If you have the Santa Snow Globe (and the patience) you can spend the rest of the night hiding in the office collecting money while waiting for the phone to ring, also note that having the Christmas Skin equipped pays out even more. How much you can make depends on how quick you are, especially with the puzzle, but I can pull in over $2,000 a night.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a cheat or something to make the girls non-hostile yet
Wish there was an optical camo item or something that allowed you to walk around safely, even if it cut your nights earnings to 0.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Can anyone help me? i read that there's a new scene when you have to go to the generator room and open the vent with the screwdriver at 4am, but when i do it, the first vent open normaly, but the second one get stuck at the last few centimeters, and it make it impossible to go further :c.
Go to the generator room vent when the square goes green at 4A. Have your screwdriver and candy. Make sure that christmas decorations are enabled. Use the candy in the women's room on the stocking. Enjoy.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one having issues with crashes after only two or three rounds.

Running medium settings, no PP, windowed full screen. And the game just keeps freezing and crashing.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Works on my machine, I don't think I've had a single crash. I do notice some crazy slowdown at weird times, I think it happens when I fix the generator. I have to turn off my flashlight or the stutter's very noticeable, with or without christmas decor.

May 9, 2019
Works on my machine, I don't think I've had a single crash. I do notice some crazy slowdown at weird times, I think it happens when I fix the generator. I have to turn off my flashlight or the stutter's very noticeable, with or without christmas decor.
For me, the game seems to run a bit slower with the night vision camera. And it runs even slower with the night vision camera and the christmas decor up. But only while on the cams though. It's not game breaking but it is surprising.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
With this post i'll try to help people who have trouble with something specific like:
- How to get/cheat more Money
- How to disable/enable Futa

and whatever might get added to this list in the future. For more info on what you'll find in this post check the "Table of contents" spoiler below.
Links to my other helpful posts:
In Addition to this Guide on how to disable/enable Futa, i wrote some other helpful stuff if you need it:
-> You want some news about the upcoming updates? --> Here
-> Find my scene/gallery guide --> Here
-> Find the Shop/Item list --> Here
Everything in this game, be it any items in your posession, skins, money, locked/unlocked scenes, these youhube videos, the poses and dances for the girls or to keep it short your whole savegame is located in your registry files and therefore NOT in your game folder. So if you decide to do something with your savegame it's a bit more complicated than copying a save file from some RPGM game.

~ Warning ~
Since the registry is home to important files which your computer needs to function i will give you a little warning to be careful in there or you could damage your computer files. Be sure to change only what is a part of the game and everything will be fine.

Okay with that out of the way, let's get started:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~~~ How to disable/enable Futa (with Pictures) ~~~

Last edited:

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
also im assuming that the golden rubber dick will be used in the bathroom due to it being removed from it in i think 1.6

Veshanesh

Sep 9, 2021
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.7
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.7

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

Tags: cheat, unlock
getting a bluescreen error after using, any help?

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one having issues with crashes after only two or three rounds.

Running medium settings, no PP, windowed full screen. And the game just keeps freezing and crashing.
been having crashing issues too but only on arcade mode. ive been digging around and can only guess its a bug with the lastest version. ive even tried it on a friends gaming laptop and got similar issues.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes