Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Animatronics drank the wine? Used up all the condoms? CLOGGED ALL THE SHITTERS IN THE MEN'S RESTROOM AND LEFT CUM STAINS ON THE MIRROR??
I think not. My immersion remains broken.
considering how the game doesn't take its self seriously most of the time and that fact that the robots can be futa
pretty sure its a good enough plot hole fix

May 9, 2019
I just realized this game's premise is absolutely stupid because a night club, as the name implies, operates during the night, so the fact we're a "night shift" security guard at it makes absolutely no sense.
My immersion is ruined.
I mean, night clubs do have security working while they're in operation though right? Bouncers and such, I wouldn't be too surprised. The real question is why can't we do all the maintenance stuff during the day, when the night club isn't in operation?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
I just realized this game's premise is absolutely stupid because a night club, as the name implies, operates during the night, so the fact we're a "night shift" security guard at it makes absolutely no sense.
My immersion is ruined.
Demo of the second chapter explains that access to the club is limited due to the bugs in the girls.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Alright. I just did all the Christmas special stuff. My immersion-breaking "night-club having a night shift" thing was the least of my problems it would seem.
SPOILERS for the Christmas special secret ending (in case anyone is curious and doesn't want to play through the futa rape maze again):

The protagonist leaves the elevator and says "I'm tired of this shit". A Christiano Ronaldo "TSUUUUUUUUU" meme sound plays as the player character starts to suck his own dick while T-posing. He then floats up into the air and flies towards the moon. The screen fades to black as the player is shown the final message "[PLAYERNAME] DIED ON THE WAY BACK TO HIS HOME PLANET".

That's it. That's the secret ending. It's 100% real, I did not make anything up. But I understand if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe me.

May 9, 2019
Alright. I just did all the Christmas special stuff. My immersion-breaking "night-club having a night shift" thing was the least of my problems it would seem.
SPOILERS for the Christmas special secret ending (in case anyone is curious and doesn't want to play through the futa rape maze again):

The protagonist leaves the elevator and says "I'm tired of this shit". A Christiano Ronaldo "TSUUUUUUUUU" meme sound plays as the player character starts to suck his own dick while T-posing. He then floats up into the air and flies towards the moon. The screen fades to black as the player is shown the final message "[PLAYERNAME] DIED ON THE WAY BACK TO HIS HOME PLANET".

That's it. That's the secret ending. It's 100% real, I did not make anything up. But I understand if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe me.
...Do you get anything out of it, at least? It sounds like if you manage to finish the maze you might as well go for the regular ending. I've heard you get a secret wallpaper from doing the secret ending, I think? But I feel like its probably a meme at this point.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
...Do you get anything out of it, at least? It sounds like if you manage to finish the maze you might as well go for the regular ending. I've heard you get a secret wallpaper from doing the secret ending, I think? But I feel like its probably a meme at this point.
The secret wallpaper is the player character sucking his own dick while flying.
You also get 10 000$, which does reduce the grind if you care about unlockables and stuff.
All in all, I wouldn't be surprised if Part 2 of the Christmas special revealed that it was all a dream, since the player character does fall asleep in the intro scene.
Then again, the whole fucking game feels like a fever dream in the first place.

Reactions: YeexWuwu

sureisandname

Mar 1, 2021
Unsure if it's been said yet,
but Ultra Wide (21:9) is neigh unplayable, a quick fix would probably be to force aspect for those resolutions to just be letter boxed on the sides to match the 16:9 aspect ratios, Top's and bottom is cut off and everything is zoomed in currently otherwise.

Have to swap to windowed mode and play at 1080p to actually see the game essentially. If in an update this could be fixed. That'd be great.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I actually got one of the girls open the bookcase and catch me even though I hadn't activated the bot's distraction inside.
Scared me out of my skin.

I think it happened because I was detected when I was mostly inside the room so the game designated that as the target and she ran directly for the kitchen route instead of the usual "run to the corridor's spot and double back, ending the chase".

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I managed to get access to the Women's room by going in to the generator room vent when the square goes green at 4A. I got all the way through, but when I entered the room, all the girls disappeared and the time froze. Is this supposed to happen?
1676417455694.png

Last edited:

theases2000

May 19, 2017
So I managed to get access to the Women's room by going in to the generator room vent when the square goes green at 4A. I got all the way through, but when I entered the room, all the girls disappeared and the time froze. Is this supposed to happen?
yes, but make sure to have candy, otherwise you'll need to restart the game

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I really want to love this game, there's a lot of potential here. The presentation is great and the H scenes aren't too bad albeit they do need a bit of polish, but this game is just so frustrating and not fun to play. Been following this one since its debut and the gameplay hasn't improved at all. If you're intended to do random tasks then the night club at least needs to be bigger because avoiding the girls is almost impossible when 2 or more are out and you have very few means to defend yourself. It's also really frustrating to grind for money bc some of the items in the store are too expensive so you're left playing the same two scenerious over and over and even with a perfect run you'll only be able to afford 1 or 2 things. I hope this game succeeds but I think the dev really needs to overhaul the gameplay itself in a bad way.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes