Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
sorry but when i start it up i just got a view of the inside of a barn and some hud elements but nothing more happens
I downloaded the file from the link and i don't have any issues.
You can try deleting the FarmD User folder and launching it again or run it in legacy mode.

Sep 30, 2017
So there's something buggin me with this, keyboard layouts. Iv figured out that the V button is to transfer the player character (PC for short) camera angle from first person to third, but there's no other key binds. Any chance of there being that added in?

ncmystic

Oct 31, 2020
I have an issue where if I have saliva strings or precum turned on I lag. and when there is cum after a climax. If either of these are happening then i get extremely low framerate. I haven't tried figuring it out myself yet because its 3AM.

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I know this is technically outdated by above, but here's (VR Only?) anyway.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
There's not much new in the game if you only play on desktop mode.
The new Alphas are mainly adding VR versions the Crate and Doggy style animations.
VR versions of those are cool but you kinda need some specific toys to get the full experience since the game connects to those toys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020
FAM!!!! i dont have VR bcause i dont have money to buy it, and i cant start in desktop bcause 0.6 doesnt lets me play in desktop, WTF, somebudy 0.5? im just curious about the game man, i want to give it a try, but if doent leaves me do it, well wtf im suposed to do

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Here you go
FAM!!!! i dont have VR bcause i dont have money to buy it, and i cant start in desktop bcause 0.6 doesnt lets me play in desktop, WTF, somebudy 0.5? im just curious about the game man, i want to give it a try, but if doent leaves me do it, well wtf im suposed to do
Already did.
BaasB Can we have the 0.5 download on the main page?

ShooterNoice

Feb 25, 2020
hey so I'm having an issue with the full body tracking part of it

so when i go into the calibrate part of it it show my trackers but my feet don't move in game how do I fix this or is there a key bind /controller bind to calibrate (like vrchat)

Edit: also I'm using oculus quest 2 if that has anything to do with it

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
hey so I'm having an issue with the full body tracking part of it

so when i go into the calibrate part of it it show my trackers but my feet don't move in game how do I fix this or is there a key bind /controller bind to calibrate (like vrchat)

Edit: also I'm using oculus quest 2 if that has anything to do with it
Sounds like an issue from alpha4. There should be some additional UI elements that appear when you turn full body tracking on, to allow you to set the position of each limb, but this was broken for first-time players in alpha3/alpha4. The public build for v0.6 was released recently ( ), see if you're still having the issue with that.

Reactions: sexyb83

ShooterNoice

Feb 25, 2020
Sounds like an issue from alpha4. There should be some additional UI elements that appear when you turn full body tracking on, to allow you to set the position of each limb, but this was broken for first-time players in alpha3/alpha4. The public build for v0.6 was released recently ( ), see if you're still having the issue with that.
I meant like is there a combination of buttons to press to calibrate i got to the area with the big mirror to calibrate i just didnt know how to calibrate after tuning full body on

Edit: also thank you for responding im trying it out right now ill edit it again if it works

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I am not into the whole furry stuff but to be quite fair I gave this a test run on my Oculus Quest 2 with Virtual desktop and I have to say the design and mechanics are really really well done. I understand this is still in it's infancy but I personally think this has a lot of potential! Good job!!! Softscale

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes