Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
How can I use the dildos or any other items?
In desktop mode, you can't use most of the items yet - only the saddle and belly rig are actually functional. Dildo support for desktop mode will be coming up in the near-ish future.

will there ever be any vore scenarios added?
Vore is planned but not on any timeline yet. Priority will be determined by a supporter feature interest poll later.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Belly rig needs a drake's gender check - much error with female drake
And switching from gryphon to drake (desktop mode) makes a very big fat size issue

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
(I don't have a VR headset so this came from a desktop perspective only...)

Right now this is basically just a bare-bones, sex-posing game with liquid going everywhere. There's no story, no engagement, just a straight up click and fuck type of game... but it does have potential.

In terms of visual, the "dragon" (actually a drake) is a bit cartoon-ish and disappointing. I prefer my dragons more realistic and intimidating looking rather than something out of a Spyro title but that's a matter of preference. Positioning is a bit wonky and can make the character models glitch out (after leaving the crate in the barn my character started leaning forward while walking, almost like that Michael Jackson move). Cum and pre-cum clips through the character and goes everywhere.

Would be nice if the dragon had more reactions and made more noise as it orgasms or during the different stages of arousal. Edging/denial is one of my fav fetishes but in this game there's no difference between letting him cum whenever or raising maxing out his bars. More liquid doesn't necessarily make it interesting without extra flair that comes with edging/denial...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: atur and wiwem71072

Cyberwolf3526

Apr 4, 2022
I’m new to FarmD and the talk around it, but wondering if this have been answered. Will we get an option to have no balls/slit only like a cloaca…. Or is that something no one talked about yet?

Aug 22, 2021
Given the current market of VR sex sims, this is quite impressive and I look forward to seeing how it improves!

I also have some constructive criticism which I hope is helpful:

1) While the physics and VR IK are good, it is quite difficult to enjoy many of the positions in VR just because you can't actually see anything (e.g. any time the player is receiving). The camera helps to alleviate that, but I have an alternative suggestion from a skyrim vr mod (specifically sexlab + VRIK). When in a locked position, add an toggle which basically duplicates the characters body in the existing position while making your own invisible (or say transparent for an out-of-body experience). That would let the player move and observe what happens to their 'real' body without breaking immersion and would allow the VR version to make good use of the animations you made for the desktop version.

2) Please change the riding system to not use continuous turn. I know it looks better that way, but that will make almost every VR player sick unless they choose to ride in a straight line. An option for this would be to decouple the drake's rotation from the player when riding and leave the standard rotation options for the player's view.

3) The control interface, while functional, is pretty unintuitive to figure out initially. One way you could change it to make it a bit more intuitive would be using the right stick click to bring up the command list for the drake (e.g. Alyx weapon swapping style). You would still need your own action menu bound to a button, but I think that would still be more intuitive.

4) I would make the 'main' menu appear as an interactable camera-screen object which floats in place instead of tracing the player view. When adjusting settings like player body type in the mirror, the menu itself tends to block your view.

5) I would also agree that the drake/griffon could use more sound feedback to indicate they are enjoying themselves. The meters on your wrists are useful in some positions, but if your hands are occupied (in game doing something or otherwise), it isn't particularly convenient to look at. I would recommend Heat as an excellent reference for good character reactions and audio.

Reactions: Softscale
Aug 22, 2021
I’m new to FarmD and the talk around it, but wondering if this have been answered. Will we get an option to have no balls/slit only like a cloaca…. Or is that something no one talked about yet?
You could turn both genital toggles off in the body menu and headcannon the butt into a cloaca?

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Given the current market of VR sex sims, this is quite impressive and I look forward to seeing how it improves!

I also have some constructive criticism which I hope is helpful:

1) While the physics and VR IK are good, it is quite difficult to enjoy many of the positions in VR just because you can't actually see anything (e.g. any time the player is receiving). The camera helps to alleviate that, but I have an alternative suggestion from a skyrim vr mod (specifically sexlab + VRIK). When in a locked position, add an toggle which basically duplicates the characters body in the existing position while making your own invisible (or say transparent for an out-of-body experience). That would let the player move and observe what happens to their 'real' body without breaking immersion and would allow the VR version to make good use of the animations you made for the desktop version.
VR spectator mode has been requested a few times. The original plan to serve that end was implementing multiple partners, which would allow for multi-partner positions or just directing two partners to interact with each other. Though it may be worth revisiting a spectator mode in the meantime since multi-partner stuff is still a ways out.

2) Please change the riding system to not use continuous turn. I know it looks better that way, but that will make almost every VR player sick unless they choose to ride in a straight line. An option for this would be to decouple the drake's rotation from the player when riding and leave the standard rotation options for the player's view.
I can implement a toggle/preference for this.

3) The control interface, while functional, is pretty unintuitive to figure out initially. One way you could change it to make it a bit more intuitive would be using the right stick click to bring up the command list for the drake (e.g. Alyx weapon swapping style). You would still need your own action menu bound to a button, but I think that would still be more intuitive.
The action/command radial menus have grown a bit out of control over the course of development (and the underlying code for actions and commands has also become spaghet). It's on my list to simplify this at some point in the next few builds, and likely reduce down to a single button (or maybe one button on either controller) for all radial menu things.

4) I would make the 'main' menu appear as an interactable camera-screen object which floats in place instead of tracing the player view. When adjusting settings like player body type in the mirror, the menu itself tends to block your view.
You can freeze the menu tablet in space by grabbing it with one hand. I have been on the fence about the actual utility of having it follow you around, so it may be better to just have it spawn and be static like that by default.

5) I would also agree that the drake/griffon could use more sound feedback to indicate they are enjoying themselves. The meters on your wrists are useful in some positions, but if your hands are occupied (in game doing something or otherwise), it isn't particularly convenient to look at. I would recommend Heat as an excellent reference for good character reactions and audio.
Unfortunately the creature foley I commissioned is a bit limited in its range. I'd like to improve things a bit there, but audio is not my strong suit - but I do agree it's lacking in general.

Spingusmuck

Jan 5, 2022
VR spectator mode has been requested a few times. The original plan to serve that end was implementing multiple partners, which would allow for multi-partner positions or just directing two partners to interact with each other. Though it may be worth revisiting a spectator mode in the meantime since multi-partner stuff is still a ways out.

I can implement a toggle/preference for this.

The action/command radial menus have grown a bit out of control over the course of development (and the underlying code for actions and commands has also become spaghet). It's on my list to simplify this at some point in the next few builds, and likely reduce down to a single button (or maybe one button on either controller) for all radial menu things.

You can freeze the menu tablet in space by grabbing it with one hand. I have been on the fence about the actual utility of having it follow you around, so it may be better to just have it spawn and be static like that by default.

Unfortunately the creature foley I commissioned is a bit limited in its range. I'd like to improve things a bit there, but audio is not my strong suit - but I do agree it's lacking in general.
Make it so laying down doesnt require you to be on your play space floor so you can lay in a bed or elevated surface

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes