RPGM Completed Farming Life [v3.0.0.1] [Star's Dream]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
So far I won the fair, but other than one scene with Midi, nothing has happened for days. And I can't give either girl any more gifts.

Edit: NVM, just using the save offered earlier, thanks!

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
anybody have some sort of guide... i went to the store on day 2 and now i have literally no idea what to do, the chick just keep saying go to the store wtf

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
The moment I saw the ntr tag I knew immediately that mtl would follow it... I was not wrong.
Translating a game is not easy. Most people think that it's only changing text but you have to make sure every variable and other important stuff like game functions, database is also translated properly so that they don't conflict. But seeing the MTL tag do add disappoint though.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Translating a game is not easy. Most people think that it's only changing text but you have to make sure every variable and other important stuff like game functions, database is also translated properly so that they don't conflict. But seeing the MTL tag do add disappoint though.
Many times MTL translate the variables, breaking them, making it impossible to activate the events...
But I don't think this happens here... or at least I don't remember any bug...
PS.: Never trust my memory! XD

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So, is this one of those "avoidable NTR" games where it is technically avoidable but most/all of the 18+ content is NTR while the vanilla route is just a long grinding slog through mundane tasks meant as a red herring to please the cucks who like to feel that "their girl was stolen because they didn't try hard enough to protect her."

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So, is this one of those "avoidable NTR" games where it is technically avoidable but most/all of the 18+ content is NTR while the vanilla route is just a long grinding slog through mundane tasks meant as a red herring to please the cucks who like to feel that "their girl was stolen because they didn't try hard enough to protect her."
Not quite. It's a 50/50 split in terms of Vanilla and NTR content. The games I've played from the group in the past made games like this, where there is a decent amount of both contents in each route. There is both a NTR Ending and Vanilla Ending for each girl.
IIRC, it's just a single point that determines whether you go down the NTR route or the vanilla route for the girl you're aiming for

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
need guide this game i dont posibilty buy cows, and dont understand gift .-.
I will just repeat what I said before in another post:

For those stuck at the shop quest:
Go to the shop and talk to the old man, you will sell one milk to him and get 50 gold.
Then, in the middle of the town, talk to the green haired guy who will tell you about the forest. (I'm not sure if you have to talk to everybody in town before this, but keep talking to everyone and sooner or later you should find it ;p )
Exit the map by going south and enter the forest.
Always avoid the monsters.
Get the glowing points on the map to gather items and head East to the next map.
Find the cow, talk to it and head back together.
Keep avoiding the monsters!!!
go back to town, you will be kidnaped by a girl(?) and after a text wall you will be free.
head back home and thats it...

Now, from here on, you need to gather presents for the girls and gift them to unlock the events. Good luck...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
An original cuckoldry RPG.

Really? Well, yeah. Everything is original if it's not an exact copy of something else. But really, original? Ehm, ok.

It is original that it is machine translated, and/or that it's censored?

"When both parents are injured, the protagonist has to come home, taking over the family duties of the farm."

There is LITERALLY no fucking cuckoldry in that description. At all.
Also, if you're single, who TF is gonna cheat you and with whom?

From what others write, I am not even gonna try this for two minutes to figure out why it is described as NTR.

FYI: That you fuck around with 12 women and someone fuck those doesn't make it NTR. NTR is only applicable if the woman who cheats on you is actually a wife (by Japanese description) or a girlfriend/wife (cuckoldry in the Western culture).

Animax

Mar 28, 2018
I used save editor to buy 5 star certificate and raised cow to SSS but then why did I lose in fair with SSS cow. I don't understand. Do I need to lvl up my level.?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes