RPGM Farming Love [v0.6] [PypGamesInc]

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I expected a little more from a 0.4. Not much nut more then that.

All that aside, I like what I see so far and I'm interested in the game

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Art is very disappointing it's very crude. Her face in the bathtub looks so messed up. Even the pixel art is bad his older sister looks like a guy with a beard. I could not get past the art to continue playing the engine feels like it's from the 80's everything is so outdated and old and very very badly pixelated.

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
well it's a great start, i guess that later there will be bestiality to, by looking at "moms" dildos so looking forward to see what it can be of this game.. Great work if it's the first game.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
By this definition it is incest when having sex with your wife !
having sex with my wife : check
married = family : check
not blood related : check
well... This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), adoption, or .

so says wikipedia so wife's sister mother in law catches up as incest.

I don't want to read like in other countries but for example in my slow worm it is classified as a lizard and not a snake. If someone wanted it to be different, they would have made it that way

Apr 23, 2022
well it's a great start, i guess that later there will be bestiality to, by looking at "moms" dildos so looking forward to see what it can be of this game.. Great work if it's the first game.
I read on discord that maybe I'll make a mod to add that because I would have problems with patreon

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
By this definition it is incest when having sex with your wife !
having sex with my wife : check
married = family : check
not blood related : check
If you know your law then you will know that incest doesn't mean only blood related for example in the case of step-mother and step-son that is also considered as an incest, another one is a sexual relationship between an adoptee and the adopter is also considered incest.

Jul 12, 2020
If you know your law then you will know that incest doesn't mean only blood related for example in the case of step-mother and step-son that is also considered as an incest, another one is a sexual relationship between an adoptee and the adopter is also considered incest.
the law in my country says nothing about blood related or not. In so dooing they indeed consider incest with step or adoption.
Correct on that account.
But incest itself is not illegal, it is however aggravating factor for crime like rape, abuse. The only thing forbidden is "marriage in 1 straight line" so cousins & Co are ok. Even more As the law is a restrictive law only the things mentioned in that law is forbidden. Pay attention that there is NO mentioning about who you love, who you have sex with and even with whom you can have children.
Just like Ursula von der Leyen said against Victor Orban on a LGBTIQ+ meeting
Ursula von der Leyen (@vonderleyen)
“Our treaties ensure that every person in Europe is free to be who they are, live where they like, love who they want and aim as high as they want,”

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I call "pre-puberscent character", and I'll continue to call it no matter what the dev claims!

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
some more cg art in the previews would be helpful... unless the implication that it's mostly rpgm sprites