Fan Art Fashion business fan art

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Cleaning ladies, many scenes are still in the making you guys are definitely going to love this one! The scene count will go upto 50 renders. This scenes are hard to make because there are more than several models in these scenes involved and it takes huge amount of power to render them, even my PC that has 3080ti and 1070 and 3970X is having some trouble running it! So, hope you guys will bring the warmth back to this thread.

Lets get this thread up and running again! moralzander ntrvip otakudes V-Ten Coriolan
1646005845338.png

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Cleaning ladies, many scenes are still in the making you guys are definitely going to love this one! The scene count will go upto 50 renders. This scenes are hard to make because there are more than several models in these scenes involved and it takes huge amount of power to render them, even my PC that has 3080ti and 1070 and 3970X is having some trouble running it! So, hope you guys will bring the warmth back to this thread.

Lets get this thread up and running again! moralzander ntrvip otakudes V-Ten Coriolan
View attachment 1677985
Can't wait for this! :love::devilish:

moralzandar

Aug 29, 2017
Been A While Since I made a series...

Monica "It's been a while since I've had a decent shower. Thank god that bastard agreed to let me shower in this place all by myself."
1.png

Monica "I should thank Marcus next time when he calls me." 2.png
Monica "I don't have long, I should start showering." 3.png
Monica "Feels so good to bath like this again." 4.png
Monica "I really cant get enough of this now." 5.png
Monica "I wish there was something more." 6.png
Prisoner 1 "Wow, is this whore in here all by herself?" 7.png
Prisoner 1 "Not anymore, time for some fun." 8.png
Monica "What The FUCK? Hey get off me now!!! Who let you in here?"
Prisoner 1 "I let myself in. Now shut up and take whatever's coming for you." 9.png

I'm too lazy to write the rest, I'm pretty sure you guys will figure it out.

10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png

Episode 2 is in development. Stay tuned ;)

Last edited: