• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Fashion business fan art

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Interesting, blender cycles is so good though. Is it not more advantageous to render in cycles? Does it look worse?
Haven't used Blender and barely tried any animations because of old GFX so can't say much for comparison, you'll find better answers searching on the internet. DAZ is probably easier to master for simpler animations but requires heavy GFX hardware to do anything decent.

Last edited:

ocornolt

Feb 7, 2022
I wish I could to see monica go down a full fallen path, with some competition between her and the other whores; ie become the "queen" of the whores. Getting tattoos (pref. lower back), piercing or even a boob job, just to beat her competition. Not sure what's in store but this is what I'd love to see.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I wish I could to see monica go down a full fallen path, with some competition between her and the other whores; ie become the "queen" of the whores. Getting tattoos (pref. lower back), piercing or even a boob job, just to beat her competition. Not sure what's in store but this is what I'd love to see.
That would be awesome, hopefully some of that would be implemented, but there's so much going on in that VN and it's mainstreamed to appeal to as wide audience as possible..

kjindosh

Apr 20, 2022
If anyone is still looking for Fred's assets:

Reactions: faibolx and KingBel