Fan Art Fashion business fan art

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Are you recognize this woman?

This Is The End.jpg

Simcity police are investigating after the mutilated remains of a young woman were found near infamous in unsavory circles bar "Shiny Hole".
It’s still very early. No ID. No matter of death. But the people in the bar obviously knew there was a dead body nearby and that’s obviously concerning!

Anyone who recognized woman in this photo please call +1 (915) 832-5000.
An investigation is ongoing.

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Everyone is too focused on the woman, I just want to know what business the Yeti has in town.
He is seeking warmth, care, true companionship... Ain't we all covet that? It must be very lonely to live on the rock where snowing everyday so you can't see the sun?
Who cares that he eats a human or two, there are so many of us and so few of him? He is misunderstood creature whose ancestors were exterminated by first homo sapiens, so can you forgive him some unfortunate mishappens?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
It seems you have a thing for Yeti.. When will our poor Yeti gonna get some action ??
It is obviously self insert on my part. In this images he is the only one with whom i can identify myself. So, for your question: when he can have some action,- my answer is maybe never... ;)

P.S. I wanted to ask: did you understand the reference with three girls, poses, apples and partially lanshaft? Or I did too poor job for it to be recognizable?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It is obviously self insert on my part. In this images he is the only one with whom i can identify myself. So, for your question: when he can have some action,- my answer is maybe never... ;)

P.S. I wanted to ask: did you understand the reference with three girls, poses, apples and partially lanshaft? Or I did too poor job for it to be recognizable?
I admit, I didn't understand it ^^

Mr. Yeti

Nov 9, 2016
Maybe I'm just dumb ^^ And I'm atheist, so I didn't know the context well ;)
Ook, now I am sound like a snob.

The context:
It is a painting by Rafael about three goddess who descends from the Olymp mountain to force mere mortal to decide which is more beautiful. By the legend the apple was a prize that decides who win. It is a story from Greece mythos. The mortal in question was a Paris and he chosen the Aphrodite because she promised him, that he will fuck the most beautiful woman on earth(Helena). That is what starts the Trojan war, which was real by the way. That is what happening when man thinks with his dick.

88321848_original.jpg