• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome / Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku. [Kalmia8]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
download (1).jpg

Overview:
Ema Tachibana is a tall, gloomy and unsociable girl with a bad case of resting bitch-face. With all that working against her, she's never really had any friends. At school, everyone's too scared to approach her.

But Ema herself is quite content with that state of affairs. In fact, she was all set to spend the rest of her time until graduation invisible as ever...

That is, until two men turned her life upside down!

"It's you... I've finally found you! You are, without a doubt, MY MUSE!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Title: Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku.
Original title
: ボッチムスメ×プロデュース計画。
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2016-03-18, English 2017-09-08
Developer: Kalmia8
Publishers: Kalmia8, Mangagamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Platform:
Windows
Genre: Otome Game

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: /

Thanks superelmo for the torrent link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg bocchi_productpage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I really hate it when you need to replay a game after doing something in order to unlock content that you can't get on the first play through.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I really hate it when you need to replay a game after doing something in order to unlock content that you can't get on the first play through.
The you will want to avoid any game with choices that have multiple routes which is a hell of a lot of them.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
What the hell, this "otome" game, which is a genre aimed towards women now that I understand the lingo a bit better is actually pretty good, and way better than most of the VN aimed towards men a played the last couple of days.

The amazing part of this game is not the rather clicheed story, no, it's the sex scenes, which, as I said, is actually way better than most of the games that targets the male audience. Now that came as a very pleasant surprise. Granted, I didn't exactly play those games for their story.

So, does anyone know if there are more games translated into English like this one out there?

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
If you want explicit as this one there are 3 of them so far

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
There are two more I have found

Reactions: tysssart

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Played this a couple of years ago. Much better than I thought it would be. Dark haired boy has the best lines and there needs to be more English translated 18+ otome games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote