5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
An one eye wolf should've learn when to strike, cuz the shepherd is gonna be on high alert when one of it's newborn sheep has been kidnapped and will do whatever it takes to prevent the one eye wolf misdeeds

x_Jp_x

Sep 30, 2018
i am 99% sure that this is what phil from DSPgamnig faps at before is livestreams

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Saw this on WeightGaming (before they destroyed the forum feed). Was difficult to figure out how to actually deal damage in combat, and all of the CG was shown in the first fight. :confused: Would be one of the best if being large was actually beneficial, especially if it was the end-goal of the game, but it's really just an alternative lose condition.

Jupitarian

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2024
A new update has just released for FATACLYSM, version 0.1.2. Feel free to check it out below.

v0.1.2
New content added to all versions

-A new elite enemy has been added to the Penitentiary, the Toxicologist.
-Reworks for both Plasma Burn and Bloating Toxin, along with several buffs for Astrid’s Plasma Burn skills.

New content exclusive to Patreon version
-A new elite enemy has been added to the Palace, the Ravager.
-A new ending revolving around the Ghastly Gourmand. This ending is by far the most expansive in FATACLYSM so far, and it contains 12 wholly unique weight stages.
-A new equippable character skin for Estelle that reworks all 8 weight of her weight stages into a giantess/weight gain fusion cop.
-A vast amount of new dialogue for Leona, including a few random fat-related events.
-New dialogue sprites for both Leona and the Ghastly Gourmand.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i got excited when i saw there was an update. but it's the last version with a tiny change. yawn

Everestti

May 16, 2017
I find myself conflicted, they look kind hot, but in our real world they would look foul...
I think i'll play it...

Jupitarian

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2024
" Take the reigns" in the intro text should be "take the reins"

rein = horse steering leather string
reign = kingdom
I don't quite remember where that text is in the intro. Do you remember the title of the passage that it was on?

NotYourGuardian

Apr 23, 2020
I find myself conflicted, they look kind hot, but in our real world they would look foul...
I think i'll play it...
And that's exactly why 2D is superior. The same thing with AI gen stuff that's based on IRL people and/or photos. It just looks weird imo.

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
I don't quite remember where that text is in the intro. Do you remember the title of the passage that it was on?
I meant the intro text on the first page of this thread ... right under the large pic.

Overview:
Enter the Excessive Expanse and experience the FATACLYSM - a multiversal calamity that has brought together disparate fragments of space and time to a realm of expansive proportion. Take the reigns of a group of unfortunate heroes who have committed themselves to escaping the Expanse, no matter how many tries it takes... even if it costs them their waistlines over, and over, and over again.

Reactions: Jupitarian
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes